Runaway Shewolf

Run! Don't stop, keep going!' I thought. I gotta keep running or they'll catch me. I keep running through the woods in my wolf form with the sounds of my old pack behind me. I break into a clearing with a cliff only five yards up from the road.

   'Shit!' I thought.

   The sounds of my old pack howling and running frighten me enough to jump off the cliff. I make it in my paws and look up at the hill. I look up and the alpha glaring down at me from the cliff. I was too busy staring at him, I didn't see the upcoming car.

   My ribs felt the impact first. Several ribs crack and break and I land on the hood. I whimper in pain and strong scent of forestry fill my head.

   'Great, we die right in front of our mate.' Luna, my wolf, said.

   I just stay quiet, praying to the Moon Goddess to let me down.

   "Shit! Sebastian! Help me get get this girl to the pack doctor!" a guy said.

   I hear footsteps and then I feel arms pick me up.

   "Alec, drive fast, we need to get my mate back to the pack." a deep, sweet sounding voice with a slight Hispanic accent, said.

   I feel us in a car and then be carried around by the same arms just before I feel into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you like this! The introduction sounds better than my other book! But we'll see where my imagination takes us c: Anyways! Vote, Comment, and Share please!

Copyright © 2013 Angela_Brena