Chapter I

Cat's POV(In Her Journal)

I want to start off with some simple things about myself,Since I am going to be pouring my feelings in here and all the emotions that i can't show to the public eye.

Cataleya Luna Santa Cruz De jesus is my name kinda long huh? Well i don't mind since i have so many nicknames such as Cat,Cata,Aleya,leya, and alot more but i don't wanna bore you to death right?!?Enough with the yippy yapping and let's get on learning shit about me.

I was born in a small town with lot's of nature in Colombia named San Gil. My middle Sister was born in Cuba and my little sister in Brasil. We have family literally everywhere, that's one of the reasons why we travel alot and move but we have been settled in for quite a while now. We decided to stay in my Hometown in Colombia(San Gil) and keep everything low-key here. That's what we did until this day....

Normal

"I'm home" I heard as the front door swung open, in relief it was dad.

"Hayy papi, how was your day?" I asked while he took off his shoes, jacket and getting comfortable.

"Good, but i need to talk to your mother about the preparation for the party, is she upstairs?" He asked.

"Yeah, oh and also mami said that your food is ready, if you are hungry you can go and get it when you want" I said while giving him a hug.

"Thank you for telling me 'Mi Princessa', I'll eat later" He said and returned the hug as he kissed me on my forehead, and started walking upstairs.

As I sat down on the couch and started getting real deep in the movie that I was watching 'The Titanic', I heard mami calling me.

"Cat can you bring up the hamper the clothe's finished drying Already!" My mother say's/shout's.

"Ugh(I mumbled under my breath)Yeah fine anything else?" I said, while still watching the movie.

"Nop that's all" She said.

"Okay, I'll be up soon". And with that I start walking to the back of the house where our laundry room is at and started to take the clothe's out of the dryer and put them in the hamper. Once im done i began to head to stairs until i heard gun shots and multiple ones. I drop the hamper and the clothes scattered around the stairs, I just started running like there was no tomorrow to where the gun shots sounds came from.

"Mami!, Papi!!" I scream at the top of my lungs as i don't hear them respond back to me.

"Ma are you okay? Pa open the door please!!" I feelt tears come down my cheeks as they still didn't respond back. The door was locked and the only choice i had was to knock it down, and so i did.

"BOOM" The door comes down(I guess my training payed off after all) and i feel the urge to go and jump off a cliff until I'm a million miles below sea level and drown to death by the beautiful water and tears that i hold and release.

I started running towards my parent's lifeless body, I could tell from a mile away that they weren't alive anymore even though it hurt deep down in my soul. They we're so pale compared to their natural skin tone, the blood was already dried on the carpet they had in their room but the hardwood floor still had the puddles of blood expanding more until it was all covered. They killed them next to each other, at that point I gave up and started crying so much that people outside probably thought that I was a baby throwing a tantrum. I started remembering all of our beautiful memories as a family, because I know that we would not have anymore of those. I was grateful for not going to school today and grateful that my sister's did because i don't know how to tell them this. It was time to call an ambulance so they could take the bodies, even though i didn't want to.

20 Minutes Later

As I saw the ambulance taking away my parent's I couldn't help but to let a tear come down my cheek. It was painful, not even an hour ago my dad got home and went upstairs to talk about my 'Quincañero' Birthday party that was this saturday with my mom. I knew my birthday wasn't ever going to be the same after this. I had to be strong for my sister's and for the world they can't see me like this, I'm going to find the fuckers that killed my parent's and make them wish the little hoe they call a mother never opened her legs. Yes, I know it was more than one because of the security we have in my house, I know there's clues everywhere but I don't have time for that know I need to tell my sister's what happened and make food for them. As soon as I said that the front door swung open revealing my two sister's wich I adore, they saw my plane blank emotionless face and asked what's wrong.

"Cat? Are you okay?" Casie asked.

"Yeah, why are you so pale?" Lina asked, right after Casie.

"I'm O-okay but there's something I need to tell you-u" I said while i shuttered so much.

"Mom and Dad a-" Was all i could say before I fell to the ground and couldn't move at all. Casie and lina rushed towards me and trying to lift me up but they couldn't.

"Cat!! What happened to Mom and Dad?!?!?" Lina asked while teers came down her cheeks and Casie holding me in her arms.

"They're not a-" Was the only thing I could managed to say before everything started going dark and soon enough I blacked out.

_________________________________________

Excuse my mistakes and I'm so sorry that it is short but all the other chapters will be longer I promise.💜So this is my first chapter ever so please mind it if it's real shitty. I just needed something to start with but trust I hope that you love this story.😘💜-Yashi