Chapter 3

As he stepped outside he immediately saw John, Hercules and Marquis talking to an, as well, dark skinned girl. Her hair was thick and tied in a plait. She was taller than John and she had a smile on her face. She wore a red dress with a black belt around her waist, as well as a red neckless and black shoes. He couldn't hear what they were talking about but he could see it was something what made John uncomfortable. However, he didn't want to interrupt them so he just stood there and waited.

John was really uncomfortable with the situation in front of him. Angelica knew something was up and it couldn't get any better when Laf and Herc told her about his crush for Alexander. She was grinning constantly and watched John with a knowing look. John sighed "and my heart always skips a beat when he smiles.. I just can't explain that feeling." Angelica smiled kindly and gentle "it's called love on first sight." After a few seconds John nodded "so I really fell in love with him...?" 

Lafayette smiled as well "it seems like it. But hey, don't worry, we'll support you no matter what! Am I right Herc?" "Of course!" Hercules grinned "that's what friends are for." John cracked a smile "thank you.. I really appreciate it.. So Angelica.." He tried to change the subject "how are Eliza and Peggy?" Angelica smiled "both are fine. I think Peggy is somewhere with Maria as for Eliza.. I don't know where she is." he smiled "heard anything from Thomas lately?" Angelica shook her head "Not much. I heard that he's doing fine and his grades are also good.. Oh! And I heard that he started dating James!" John shook his head in disbelief "you're kidding! He was always the one hitting on girls!"

 Angelica laughed "I swear I'm not kidding! Maybe there was something more to him all along." "How long haven't you talk to him anymore?" Angelica grinned "4 days ago was the last time I spoke to him. He started dating James two months ago and I heard he announced it to his friends yesterday." John seemed to think about something, after a few seconds he replied "why did he keep it a secret for so long?" The girl in front of him shrugged "I don't really know, as far as I know James told him he had no problem with Thomas telling." John turned his head and watched a few students walking around on the school ground. "But James' and Thomas' families don't like each other that much... And I know that Thomas' father wanted him to marry one of these rich girls someday.. How are they allowed to date..? But none the less I'm happy for them." As he was speaking his eyes fell on two students, walking side by side and holding hands "There's Theodosia with Burr." He stated and looked back to Angelica. The girl in front of him had her gaze fixed on the couple 

"They've been dating for a year now. Aaron is really lucky to have her. She's a great girl." John nodded "It's amazing that it's been a year since we brought them together. They lasted the longest apart from "normal" relationships here.." Angelica chuckled "it's true love John.. It will last forever." She watched them for a few seconds longer and turned her head then, scanning the School ground "hey, isn't that this Hamilton who you have a crush on?" Before John could turn around, Lafayette answered, his gaze fixed as well on Alexander "yeah he is.. I think he's waiting for you John~" John nearly turned bright red "he's probably not..." He tried to sound secure and failed miserable. Angelica grinned and stuck her tongue out at Lafayette "Awww come on! I want to get to know him!" She waved Alexander, which now got aware of her. Angelica gestured him to join them and smiled kindly and Alexander walked to them, smiling as well. John was dying inside. His friends knew that he had a crush on him damn it! "Hey guys.." Alexander started and got immediately cut off by Angelica "nice to meet you! These three told me about you. Alexander Hamilton is it, am I right?" Alexander just nodded, he didn't even get the chance to say something in the first place "great! My name's Angelica Schuyler." She smiled kindly. He smiled back and then turned to John "hey uhm.. John?" He asked, watching the boy who held his gaze fixed on the ground. 

He couldn't really see is expression but nonetheless he was worried. "Yeah..?" John looked up, he had calmed himself down and wasn't blushing that hard anymore but.. maaaan it was hard.. He wished he could just kiss Alexander right here in front of everyone. "Are you alright?" His opponent asked and he could practically feel the gaze of Angelica, Lafayette and Hercules fixed on them. It didn't seemed to bother Alexander though. "Yeah I'm fine.." He smiled lightly and Alexanders expression went from worried to a big smile "Mister Washington told me that I can move to your room! Isn't that great?" He asked, maybe with a bit to much enthusiasm. Johns face lightened up immediately "Yes that's great!" He knew that Laf and Herc were smiling widely but he didn't really pay attention to them. He was happy that Alexander got to stay in their room but at the same time, he was scared. What if Alexander didn't feel that way towards him? What was he thinking! Of course Alexander didn't feel that way. Suddenly Laf came in with a "then let's get going! We gotta show our new roommate the place where he's going to live from now on." Angelica grinned and replied "well alright, I'll leave you to it. See you!" With that she went away. John didn't really see where exactly she went and neither did Alexander "so Alex... How old are you exactly?" "I'm nineteen, turning twenty in two months.. And you guys?" "Twenty two..." Lafayette replied and Hercules answered with a "twenty two as well." John looked down "I'm turning 21 in a month..." He always had hated being the youngest.. And he still did "hey.. You're all older than me. That's not fair!" Alexander playfully pouted and John began to laugh. At this point, it really startled Alexander and he watched him confused "I'm sorry!" John, still laughing, tried his best to not fall over "your expression was just too hilarious and cute!"

 John fell silent and started blushing. Realizing in horror what he had just said. Alexander suddenly started to smile and John felt his heart sink. Alexander was going to laugh at him... He knew it "well I have to say John, that you are indeed much cuter than me." That wasn't what he had expected. THAT was definitely NOT what he had expected. His face turned a bright red and he walked silently, trying to gather his words and strength to say something. "I-i.. Eh- t-thanks.." Was all that came out of his mouth and Alexander chuckled lightly. They walked in silence for the rest of the time. When they finally arrived at their room, John basically jumped on his bed and covered his face in his pillows. Making it more obvious to Alexander then it wasn't already. The youngest boy let his gaze wander around "I think I'm gonna like it here.." Lafayette grinned and proudly said "then we welcome you as a good friend and new member of our group." And all of them started to laugh.

A/N:

As I was saying I'm Trying to write these chapters as fast as possible so here ya go 

I'll maybe draw a bit fanart to this but yeah.. 4. Chapter will come soon 

And thank y'all for your nice comments!