Chapter Nine

***SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING***

*1 week later*

I open my eyes. I'm in bed with Thomas, and it's still dark. I roll over and look at the clock.

3:17 A.M.

Hmmm. I wonder why I woke up.

I decide to take a shower. I mean, why not, you know?

I grab some clothes and go into the bathroom and take my clothes off.

I turn the water on and wait till it gets warm, then I step in and close the door.

I let the water wash over me. I was starting to get used to being back at work again, but I was still a little sore in places. I figured in another week, I'll be okay.

All of a sudden, the shower door opens, making me jump in surprise. I quickly covered my chest and crossed my legs.

It was Thomas. Of course, who else would it be?

Thomas was naked. I blushed, just focusing on the wall behind him.

"T-Thomas, what are you doing in here?! I'm showering!" I exclaim.

Thomas steps in the shower and closes the door. I was very shy and embarrassed. After all, it had been over four months since we had seen each other naked...

"Thomas." I say. "What are you doing?"

"Kylie, why are you hiding?"

I felt my face grow hot. "B-because, I just, it's been, I mean-"

"You're so bloody adorable when you're embarrassed, gosh. Kylie, how many times have I told you? You don't have to be nervous or shy around me. How many times have we seen each other like this before?" Thomas says.

"It's just, it's been a long time and..."

"I know, and I really miss you." He says, and steps close to me, and he removes my arms from my chest. Without realizing it, I had already uncrossed my legs.

Thomas presses his body close to mine, and I close my eyes as I feel him against me. I lay my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms around his chest.

"Why are you awake, Snowflake?"

"I don't know."

Thomas kisses my neck gently. "Hmmm."

"Can I touch you?" He whispers in my ear.

I felt a tingling go through my body.

"You already are though?"

"Kylie, you're so annoying sometimes." He says teasingly.

"We're wasting water..." I pull away from him, grab a rag and soap, and start washing myself.

Thomas sighs. He grabs the other rag and starts to wash himself as well.

We wash our hair and get out of the shower and dry off. I comb my hair and start to grab my clothes, when Thomas grabs my arm and pulls me against him again.

"Can I touch you now?" He whispers in my ear again. "We aren't wasting water anymore..."

His voice sent shivers down my spine. I realized I really wanted him to touch me.

"Okay." I say nervously.

Thomas walked me to my bed and laid me down. I quickly got under the covers, still really embarrassed.