Chapter Eight

*3 weeks later*

I am sore.  I am very sore.  I loved being back at work, but it was killing me.  Whenever I got home, I went right to sleep after my shower, leaving me no time to spend with Thomas.  I felt really bad. But I guess it couldn't be helped.

I open the door to my apartment and walk in.  I close it behind me and lock it.

"Thomas, I'm home!"  I say loudly.

He walks out of the kitchen and hugs me softly.  I wanted to just collapse in his arms. 

"Thomas... I feel like crap.  I'm hurting everywhere."  I say quietly. 

"I'm sorry, Snowflake.  If I could make you feel any better, I would.  You should take your pills and go shower then sleep."

I sigh, but nod.  I take the ibuprofen, then go shower.  When I'm done, I walk stiffly to my bed and collapse. 

I close my eyes.  But I stay awake.  I sigh again. 

Then I feel a weight on the end of the bed.  I open my eyes and look.  Thomas was climbing into the bed. 

"Hi Thomas."  I say groggily. 

"Can't sleep?"  He asks.

"No." 

"Maybe laying on your stomach will help?  Or your side?" 

I lay down on my side, then my stomach, putting my right arm under my pillow like I always do.  I close my eyes.

Then I feel the covers slowly being pulled off of me.  I don't really think anything of it though. 

But my eyes widen when I feel Thomas straddle the back of my legs.

"Thomas, what are you doing?"  I say nervously.

He doesn't answer.  Instead, he starts to rub my shoulders. 

Wow, that feels nice.

He whispers, "If you take your shirt off, I can massage you better."

I felt my face grow red.  Thomas always made me blush.

"Thomas, I don't-"

"I'm just giving you a massage, love.  Don't worry."  Thomas reassures me. 

So I take my shirt off.  I lay back down and put both my arms under my pillow and turn my face to the side and close my eyes.

Thomas continues his massage on my shoulders.  His hands felt so nice on me.  I could feel my muscles start to relax a little. 

I felt him lean in, move my sports bra strap down, and kiss my shoulder softly but sensually. 

The feel of his lips on my bare shoulder sent a shiver through me, but I suppressed it.  He then kissed my other shoulder the same way. His lips moved to the back of my neck, then the sides of it. He left soft but wet kisses there, his tongue gently peeking between his parted lips. It tickled somewhat, and I tried to push my head on my shoulder to itch it. But he just moved to the other side. But this time, he licked my neck, his tongue slowly going up and up. I visibly shiver now.

His teeth gently tug on my earlobe, and I gasp.

"Thomas..."

He hadn't touched me or kissed me like this in so long. I forgot how good it made me feel. I close my eyes again and enjoy it.

He moved his hands down to my collar bones and in between them and right above them.  His hands continued to massage me in the most wonderful of ways. 

His hands move up to my neck, then the middle of my back.  While he massages the middle of my back, he kisses the space in between my collar bones.  This made me shiver again.

I felt myself loosening up.  It felt so nice to not feel so sore. 

His hands moved to my lower back.  And his lips kissed every inch of my spine.  I'm not sure why this felt so very good, but it did, and I found myself making small gasping sounds every time his lips touched the skin covering my spine.  Every kiss he gave me was so sensual, so full of love.

His lips were soft, and they were softly kissing my skin.  As he got towards the bottom of my spine, I felt myself lift my back up a little, wanting him to kiss me more. 

And he did.  His lips made their way back up my spine, this time kissing me a little faster.  Then I felt his tongue dart out onto my spine, and he sensually licked the bare parts of my spine in parts.

Oh my goodness...

"Thomas..."  I moaned quietly. 

"Shhhh..."  He whispers. 

And so I do.  While he was kissing my spine, he had been massaging my sides.  But now I felt him start to massage my butt. 

This surprised me, but I trusted him.  And besides, it felt nice... 

"You're so tense..."

"I don't think I am anymore..."  I say in a groggy voice.

Thomas laughed softly and moved his hands to right under my butt. 

He was very close to my gender now, and I got a little nervous.

"Relax, Kylie." 

I did.

He massaged every inch of my legs, my calves feeling better, then moved his hands back up and massaged my shoulders again.

I was jelly.  I felt so good.  I wasn't nearly as sore.  I was tingling all over. 

Thomas kissed my neck, then turned me around so that I was laying on my back. 

I covered my chest, even though I was wearing a sports bra, and he just rolled his eyes, but smiled. 

"How do you feel, love?"  He asks me. He kisses my nose.

"So much better Thomas, I- Thank you.  Thank you so much."  I say.  I put my shirt back on.

He lays down beside me and pulls the covers up and over us.  He kisses my cheek, then my lips.

"Anything for you, love, it was my pleasure.  I knew you needed something to help you relax.  You were so tense...  I'm glad I could help." 

"I'm sorry I haven't been spending time with you... I'm still trying to adjust to being back at work." 

"It's alright, take your time.  But not too much time."  He says, and I laugh.

"Sleep now, Kylie.  I'm right here."  Thomas whispers after he kisses my forehead. 

I nod, and after a few minutes, I fall asleep.

It was the best and most peaceful sleep I'd had since the car crash.