PART 2: Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

"It takes two. If you're pregnant I'll get a job and continue my studies to support you and my baby. We'll rent an apartment and I'll take care of you" He smiled and I smiled up at him as I nodded.

"I love you" I smiled.

"I love you too, Onika" He smirked and kissed me again this time adding a little tongue. I giggled and pushed him away,

"Stawp" He laughed and sat back down in his chair next to me and the doctor walked back in.

"Congratulations mommy and daddy" She smiled but I felt everything inside me drop. Shit! I can't have a baby, yeah everything Meek said was cute and all that but no. I can't, I'm still in high school. What kind of whore has a baby in high school!? I'm a slut! what kind of life am I going to be able to give this child! I live with my parents and I- I just. I'm not ready.

"Nick" Meek said, "If you're not ready- " He began but I cut him off,

"No. I just- I just need to talk to my mom. Think a bit." I admitted. He nodded his head and kissed me one more time.

"No matter what, I will love you" He reminded me.

What was I going to do? Was I really able to have a baby In high school? In my senior year? I was so scared, I didn't want to have a child and bring it up without a proper home. Without two settled parents. I wanted to get good grades and go far in life before getting married and having a baby, It just felt like I was doing something wrong. Like I was about to be judged by so many people and I couldn't do that. What would my parents think? What example am I setting for my siblings? Will this ruin my life? This might be a blessing, who knows.

Beyoncé POV:

I was asleep when it happened. I knew it was coming. The thing I was being set up for but it sure as hell wasn't what I thought it would be. No. It really wasn't.

"Ahhhhh!" I heard a brief scream followed by gasps and loud bangs. I jumped out of my bed that night and ran to my sisters room to see her kicking her legs and banging her hands. Her back arched quickly and she looked up at the ceiling gasping for air.

"Solo!" I screamed as I ran over to her and ran my hand over her head not sure of what to do. She looked at me with red eyes as she began scratching her neck and letting her nails scratch her skin all the way down to her chest. She couldn't breath. I shook as I picked her up in my arms and she continued to shake vigorously. I took her to my parents room as I cried then yelled for them. "Momma! Daddy! It's solo she can't breath we need to take her to the hospital" Daddy quickly ran over to take her from my arms as I shook and mom came to me to hug me. "I- I didn't mean to" I cried in to her. My body went stiff as my hands moved involuntarily. "I didn't mean to do it! It just happened" I told her.

"Bey, what are you talking about?" She asked me.

"It's my fault. It's all my fault. I'm bad luck. I didn't mean for her to get hurt. It was supposed to be me. I was gonna die! Not her! Me!" I cried some more and she pulled me back into her.

"You're not bad luck! Don't you ever say that again and no one is gonna die baby. Okay?" She asked but I just shook my head.

"I don't mean for it to happen but it does. I'm a freak" I cried some more and she sat me on the bed with her.

"No you're not" She looked at me while I cried before pulling my knees to my chest and gripping my hair tight.

"Yes I am mommy. I- I- I'm bad. God knows I'm bad. There's something wrong with me" I pulled at my hair as my mom tried to talk me out of it but I had made up my mind. It was me all along.

-Thank you for reading, Please vote and comment. I just wanted to apologise for not updating Taken for a while but If you read the Authors note at the end of the last chapter you'd see why. I've kinda hit a bit of a block and not many people commented so I'm not too sure of what I'm doing. But please vote and comment on this book...

1) Bey blaming herself?

2) Michelle? How do you feel about her uncle? What would you do if you were in her shoes?

3) Kelly? Why hasn't she told anyone? How long has this been going on? What is going to happen?

4)Nicki? What should she do? What will she do? How will her family react? What's going to happen?

5) Solange? What do you think is wrong with her? How will this effect Bey? What is going to happen to her?

6) Should Jay come back?

7) How will all of these things effect each character? Solange, Nicki, Kelly, Michelle, Bey, Jay, Meek, Mathew, Gloria, Annie, Tina. (Obviously some will be effected more than others)