Bre: "I would like a sausage and cheese omelet with a hashbrown"

Waitress: "Okay your orders will be right out"

8 minutes later the food comes out and we eat peacefully

--6th period (At School) --
Bre's POV:

The whole squad is in Civics 2 right now and I swear this class wants to make me cry.

(The Sqaud)

(The Sqaud)

Right now I'm introducing Harmony to the squad.

Bre: "Okay Harmony this is Drew, Mike, Tre, Cole, Danny, Crissy, and Domo" I say pointing everyone out

Everyone: "Hey Harmony"

Harmony: "Hey guys" she shyly says

After that everyone stopped talking and paid attention to this Bullshit class

--Bre's House--
Harmony's POV:

After school Bre and I went to her house. We needed to do a paper for civics and her mom wanted to meet me.

Bre: "Madre I'm home"

Bre's Mom: "I'm in the kitchen Breanna!"

We walk in the kitchen and I see a middle-aged women cooking what looks like enchiladas.

Bre's Mom: "Hey honey who's this beautiful young lady"

Bre: "My future wife, Harmony"

I feel my cheeks burning knowing I look like a tomato.

Harmony: "Hello Ms. Rodriguez'

Bre's Mom: " Girl please call me Natalie got me feeling old" she laughs

Harmony:  "Okay Natalie"

Bre: "Madre we're finna go upstairs"

Bre's Mom: "Okay, No tenga relaciones sexuales con la chica ahora Bre" (Don't have sex with the girl now Bre)

Bre: "Mom I'm not gonna have sex with her, besides she can't handle all of this" she says smirking towards me

I try my best to keep a straight face but I end up laughing so hard that I'm crying

Harmony: "You're do conceited can we just go upstairs before I start laughing again"

Bre: "Yeah"

We walk up the steps to her room which was gray and black with posters of basketball players.

She walks to her dresser pulling out clothes.

Bre: "I'm going to take a shower you can wear my clothes if you want"

Then she walks in bathroom closing the door.

I take out a pair of shorts and a shirt taking off my clothes and putting it on. Her clothes were way too big for me, the shirt fits like a dress and the shorts can't even stay on my waist. I just take off the shorts leaving me in her shirt and my panties.

Bre came back out with a sports bra and basketball shorts showing off her six pack. With water beads still on her.

Bre: "See something you like"

Harmony: "Yeah and something I want too" I whisper under my breath

Bre: "Hmm what was that?"  she laughs

Harmony: "Nothing"

After that we cuddled and watched Netflix.

--1 hour later--

Bre was moving her hand when she realized I had on no pants.

Bre: "You don't have on pants?"

Harmony: "No, you're just now realizing this"

Bre: "Um yea"

Bre pulls me on top of her so I'm straddling her. We both stare into eachothers eyes, slowly falling into a trance. We both were leaning in never loosing eye contact. Our lips were about to touch, when the door opens.

--I remade chapter 2--

Who opened the door?