Thing I needed to ask you...

You were sitting in your room while your boyfriend (Dan) was recording. you were day-dreaming until you here a bang coming from the recording room.

You decided to see what was going on.

You walked up the door of the recording room but didn't here the usual happy voice of the one and only tdm. You were starting to worry so you poked your head through the doorway and saw Minecraft loaded on the computer.

You walk to the computer and see the character holding a book titled "Y/N" (your name XD).

You open the book and it reads,

Things I need to ask you,

How do you make my morning tea taste so nice?

Why do you call Dr.Trayaurus Dr.Tri?

Will you marry me?

You read through the last one a few more times trying to get a grasp on what he asked you.

"This cant be real...." You think to yourself.

You then here someone clear there throat behind you...

Its Dan.

"Y/N, I needed a way of saying this, but I'm not brave enough to say it to you myself.." He got one one knee and pulled out a beautiful diamond ring.

"So I desired to do it with one thing we both love." He said, gesturing to the game on the screen.

"So what do you say, Y/N, will you be mine?" He asked hopeful look on his face.

"Yes,Yes! A million times yes!" You say as you run up to him and give him a massive hug.

"Well, I guess we'll have to tell the fans now!" He said, a small chuckle escaping his lips.

"Ha ha, yeah I forgot about that!" You say, giggling at the end.

"But I don't regret it one bit," he said sweetly as he slid the ring onto your finger, you never felt happier in your life.

You didn't have to say anything, you just looked into Dan's eyes and knew it would last forever.