The creation of Poison Kiss

Morning light shone through the window of the cabin and a low groan was heard from the large lump on the bed. Ranmaru slowly woke up from his sleep when he felt soft hairs tickle his face. 'Mai...' he thought and pulled the smaller body closer to him. Memories of last night flashed through his mind, she was just as flexible as cat and was just as cute with her cheeks flushed. His hand wandered around the body next to him and his heart practically stopped when he felt something press against his leg. The rocker opened his eyes and instead of seeing black hair he saw brown, "What the hell?!" he quickly pushed Reiji away from him.

"Ow! RanRan what gives? I was having a nice dream," Reiji rubbed his eye and lets out a small yawn.

"Keep your 'morning wood' to yourself !"Ranmaru glared at him.

"Will you two be quiet. Some of us are still sleeping," Camus still had his eyes closed. Mai was still sleeping and snuggling into his chest and as for Ai, he had his face buried into her neck and an arm wrapped around her waist.

"Aw no fair I want to snuggle with her too!" Reiji climbed on top of the small pile and his sudden weight shook Mai and Ai awake.

Irritation tick marks appeared on all three foreheads. They did not enjoy having a naked Reiji on top of them so early in the morning, "Get off idiot!" Reiji was kicked off the bed.

"Ow what happened to the loving magic from last night ?" Reiji asked as he rubbed his head.

Everyone was fully awake now and climbed out of bed Mai blushed a bit when she saw everyone's bodies in the sunlight, "Hey no one move," she ordered. The others stopped what they were doing and looked at her, wondering what she was up to. Mai never got a good look at then in the light. Last night was dark and a blur but now she can see...everything. She slowly walked around the group, occasionally brushing her hand against their muscular stomachs. "Wow..." she stood behind them and whistled.

"Do you know how cutely sculpted your butts are!" The boys blushed when they heard the comment.

Quartet Night was actually surprised about how curious she was. Small hands were exploring their bodies and their cheeks turned red when she started touching more intimate places. "M-Mai are you done yet...?" Ranmaru asked as she was touching muscular back.

"Hm? Oh yeah I'm done." One by one the guys let out a small yelp when she pinched their bottoms as she walked past them and got dressed.

"I didn't noticed she could be so grabby in morning," Reiji said then moved to find his bag.

"It felt weird..." Ranmaru said as he followed him.

"Yet...Oddly pleasant. Like I'm a work of art being admired," Camus said.

"I didn't know I had sensors in my lower region," They guys looked at Ai with raised eyebrows, "I mean there's nothing down there but I felt something strange when she touched me." He explained.

"Well at least we know you can feel something down there," Reiji was son hit in the back of the head with a pillow.

After everyone was through with their daily hassles and got breakfast, they packed up their thing and piled into Reiji's car. Since the car ride seemed too quite Reiji decided to put on the radio and it was on an oldie station, "And now we will be playing everyone's old favorite "Owing to Love" by the Shining Saotome !" the voice on the radio announced. The atmosphere got really awkward when everyone came to a realization.

"H-hey you don't think he knows right?" Reiji asked.

~An hour later~

They saw their belongings on the front lawn, "He knows," Mai said as she tried opening the front door but it was locked.