Chapter 16- Universal Studios

“GRAB SOMEBODY SEXY, TELL ‘EM AYE!” Caitlin and I sang at the top of our lungs.

We were in her car, on our way to Universal Studios. I was sitting in the front with her while Christian was sitting in the back. After breakfast, Hayden had left to work. We were bored so Christian said he wanted to go to City Walk to see his fans. Now we were on our way, stuck in traffic. We had all tweeted we were on our way there, so we were expecting a lot of people. After singing about five more songs, we finally arrived. We parked the car and headed towards the elevators. As soon as we got to the top floor, Christian led the way.

People were grouped up everywhere, surrounding the large letters spelling ‘CINEMA.’ We walked into separate directions, joining different groups. I walked over to a bunch of girls, who looked about my age. As soon as I was close enough, they stopped and stared at me like I was some sort of god.

“Hi there guys.” I said, breaking them out of their daze.

“H-hi Nicole. My name is Lindsay, this is Heather, that’s Maya and that’s Aselle.” One of the girls finally spoke up. She was taller than me by a couple of inches and had short brown hair. Her long legs and perfect body gave me the idea she also modeled.

“I can’t believe I finally get to meet you! I have all your posters up in my room.” Maya said, smiling from cheek to cheek. She had curly red locks going past her shoulders, almost touching her butt. She was an inch or two shorter than me.

“Thank you.” I answered, flattered.

“Can we please have a picture with you?” Maya asked. She was taller than all of us, by about 3 inches and had long stick straight brown hair.

“Sure.” I replied. Aselle asked a fan nearby to take a picture of us all.

“I’m going to frame this and put it up in my room.” She said after our photographer snapped a couple pictures.

We talked for a bit before I said. “It was nice meeting you guys, but I have to go talk to more fans. See you all later.” They waved good bye and I decided to walk over to a group of teenage boys.

“Hey there hottie.” One of them said boldly.

“Ha ha. Hi. But just so you know I have a boyfriend.”

“Oh really?” Another one asked. I nodded, and he replied. “Is he here with you?”

“Actually, it’s Christian.” I said, blushing slightly and pointing to him across the groups of people, talking to a bunch of girls.

“Oh.” The third said, sounding disappointed.

“So you guys big fans?”

“We only came to see you.” The first one said, winking at me.

“Thank you. So may I have I have the pleasure of knowing your names?” I asked sarcastically.

“I’m Brandon, that’s Alex, and he’s Daniel. Were your biggest and cutest fans.” They all looked about 17 and were taller than me. Brandon had long black hair that stayed in his eyes, Alex had spiked brown hair, and Daniel had short dark brown hair. They were all very cute but seemed very cocky.

“Highly doubt that.” I said, rolling my eyes at his confidence.

“We have all the magazines you have ever been in and have all your posters up in our rooms.” Alex said.

“You know which one’s our favorite though?” Daniel asked, with a glint of excitement in his eyes.

“Which?” I asked, fearing I already knew the answer.

“The one of you on the beach.” Daniel winked.

I laughed awkwardly and said I had to go. They gave me their numbers and told me to call them sometimes. I crumbled the pieces of paper up, throwing them into a nearby trash can. I was going to stay faithful to Christian no matter how cute of guys I meet.

The rest of the day passed by and I had met at least 50 fans. My highlight of my day was at night, when the belly dancer came out. She started dancing to Arabic music, walking around as she did so. After a couple dances, three of my far distance cousins, Louie, Anthony, and Matthew put on skirts and started belly dancing too. It was the funniest thing!  

“Let’s head home now?” Christian asked after we both had stopped laughing.

I nodded, still out of breath. We found Caitlin and walked over to her car. We raced to her car (Christian won) and after making sure we all had our seatbelts on, Caitlin drove off.

“What a night!” Caitlin said, sounding exhausted.

“It was fun though.” Christian said in between a yawn.

After a couple of minutes of driving, my phone started vibrating.

“Hello?” I asked, tired.

“Hey honey. Are you guys coming home soon?” My mom asked on the other end of the line.

“Yea, we left a couple of minutes ago, actually. We’ll be home in about 10 minutes.”

“Okay. Goodnight Nicoley.”

“Goodnight mom. Love you.”

“Love you too.” I hung up, and rested my head on the seatbelt.

“Who was that?” Caitlin asked, looking back at me.

“My mom, she wanted to know what time we would be getting back.”

“Oh-“

“CAITLIN! WATCH OUT!” Christian yelled from the passenger seat, but it was too late. We collided into another car. It’s blinding headlight was the last thing I saw before blackening out.

HEY GUYS! I know I haven’t updated in forever, and for that I’m extremely sorry! Hope you don’t mind the cliffhanger, but this story’s finally getting interesting (;

If you want to watch the belly dancers video, here’s the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idOy5Yyf8M4