Joining the Strongest Guild

Natsu POV

I was fighting with ice princess when the guild doors opened. We all stopped what we were doing to see who it was.

A girl about my age, with golden blonde hair that went to her thighs and chocolate brown eyes came in covered in blood, dirt and bruises with a girl about Romeo's age that had blue hair with blood and cuts on her.

"Please help her!" She said before she passed out.

"Help her, what about herself?" Asked stripper.

"It seems the little girl's well-being is of more importance to her. Quick get her to the infirmary with the girl and help her!" Said Gramps.

Lucy POV

I woke up in a white room. I got up fast and searched for Wendy.
I panicked when I didn't see her.
I changed into my Half Wolf Form and ran out the room.
I came to a balcony and shouted at the people below.

"WHERE. IS. MY. DAUGHTER!!!"
Everyone froze at my voice and flinched at my menacing appearance.

"I'm right here Mama I'm perfectly fine, I just came down here to eat when I woke up. I thought that you would still be sleep by the time I got done. I guess I underestimated your will power again." Wendy said.

"Daughter!!" The large group of people shouted.

"Not biologically, but when I first met Mama I was three and I saw her as my new Mama."

"Where did your first one go?" Asked a white haired girl with short hair.

Wendy started to cry so I Flash Stepped to her and craddled her in my lap while I sat in her previous seat.

"Look you don't know us so stop trying I don't like you already so don't test my patience girl!" I screamed at her.

"Don't talk to my sister like that!" A girl with long white hair that look similar to the other girl said.

"Mira, Lisanna stop they are guests of the guild so leave them alone." A short old man said from his post on the edge of the balcony on the second floor.

"I'm sorry Mama just doesn't trust people anymore. She hates them automatically if they make me cry." Wendy explained.

"That doesn't make any sense." Said the one known as Mira.

"Do you really hate me?" Asked the one known as Lisanna.

"It does make sense if you went through what we went through and to answer your question, yes I do hate you now get away from me!"

The girl started to cry. Wendy got up and hugged her.

"Please don't cry she didn't mean it." Wendy said.

"Yes I did" I exclaimed.

"Mama don't make me pout!" She shouted at me.

"Okay, okay, fine I don't hate her, but I don't like her either."

"Mama!"

"What that's the best your getting out of me. She made you remember something painful and started to cry like she could feel your pain after I said I didn't like her don't tell me I don't have the right to say I don't like her, because I don't!"

"Well I want to join this guild so you have to get along with them."

"Ugh, fine but I'm joining too. Still doesn't mean I like the girl."

"Master could we join?" Wendy asked.

"Of course, we will be your new family!"

Wendy cheered and ran up to him to get her guild mark. She got it in light blue on her right shoulder. I got mine in gold on my left shoulder.

Lisanna walked up to me and said, "Welcome to Fairy Tail!"

"Yea okay now move!" I said

"Mama we have to introduce ourselves!" Wendy proclaimed.

"Ugh fine!"

She went up to the stage and introduced herself.

"Hello I'm Wendy Marvell, I'm 12 years old, I have 6 magics and they are: Sky dragon slaying, Water Fairy form, Ice Dragon form, Light Wolf Form, Shadow Cat form, and Iron Serpent form."

The guild stood there with their mouths on the ground. I walked up next to Wendy and introduced myself.

"Oi, I'm Lucy Heartfilia, I'm 15, I have 13 magics. They are:

Star Wolf Form
Light Tiger Form
Shadow Angel Form
Light Demon Form
Nature Fairy Form
Fire God Form
Water God Form
Ice God Form
Poison Cat Form
Blue Flame Phoenix
Celestial Spirit Form
Star Flame Dragon Form
Celestial spirit summoning, Stardust make, and Fusion magic.

That's all"

Everyone POV

'Wow they are strong!!'