The Tragic Day

Lucy POV

I woke up to my father and mother screaming.

I ran down the stairs to see men in black raiding the house. One of the men grabs my mother, my big brother, and my bigger sister.
Papa grabs a lamp and tries to hit the men, but one of the men grabs him and slams him to the floor and stabs him in the back.

"Hhhhheeeeiiiiyyyyyaaaaa!!!" screamed Mama.

"No Papa you can't leave us!" Cried Luke and Jade.

"Nnnnnnnoooooo!!!"

I screamed and ran to help my family. They grabbed me too. They were muttering amongst themselves as we all struggled to get free. Then out of nowhere 3 men appeared in front of Mama, Luke, and Jade and killed them in the blink of an eye.

"Nnnnooo! Mama, Papa, Luke Jade!"

Was all I could say before they gave me a yellow shot in my neck and I passed out.

                  ~Time skip~

Lucy POV

I woke up strapped to a metal table with a cart full of syringes with different colored liquids in it. I shook around trying to loosen the binds around my arms and legs, but that just made it dig deeper into my skin.

I stopped shaking as 2 men and 1 woman with glasses came into the room and started to mess with the tools on the cart and glance at me before whispering to each other again.

Finally, after sitting there confused about what they were talking about and what they planned to do with me. The picked up a syringe each and the female walked up to me and said, "Test subject 15267, age 4, looks blonde hair and hazel brown eyes, first test liquid:Tiger DNA."

My eyes widened as she called me a test subject. That means that they are going to do weird things to my body. While I was thinking I didn't notice til it was too late that the woman came forward and injected me with the orange liquid til I felt immense pain all over my body. The woman smiled when she seen my eyes grow wide and panicked, but then frowned when she realized I didn't scream. Her expression grew angrier as I forced myself to keep my mouth shut and not scream.

"Your pretty strong for a child, but I will break you my precious flower, remember that."

She turned and walked out of the room with the other two scientists. I soon came to hate this place very quickly.