"I listen to so many artist. I really like Hip Hop & R&B. My favorite song would probably have to be Confidence by Chris Brown. I love that song."

"Oooh, Chris Brown." Wendy smirked, her pettiness being activated. "He's cute."

London lightly laughs, she knew what Wendy was doing. "Yeah, he is."

"I think London's trying to shoot her shot." Wendy said, rousing up the crowd.

"Oh no London's not honey." She laughs. "I just said I like his song and I think he's cute and very talented. That's all. I don't even know him."

"Mhm, Chris slide in the dms! You need this beautiful, chocolate young lady in your life. AgnezMo who?"

"Oh my gosh Wendy." London covered her face, slightly embarrassed. She saw the recent music video of Chris and his rumored boo Agnez and thought it was cute. They seemed to have a lot of chemistry.

She knew Wendy was messy but not this messy. She knew this was gonna be on the little blogs and she definitely wasn't checking for Chris's womanizing ass. She enjoyed his music and thought he was attractive but she could never see herself being with him.

She mouthed the words "no" to the camera as Wendy finally moved on to another topic.

-

Chris stepped inside one of the most popular restaurants in LA

Chris stepped inside one of the most popular restaurants in LA. Dressed simply in jeans, a BAPE hoodie, timbs and a hat. He stuck his phone into the pocket of his jacket, speaking to a few people as he maneuvered inside.

"Mr Brown." The manager of Providence greeted him with a firm handshake.

"Javar, nice to see you my man." Chris and Javar had grew fond of each other over the years. He'd celebrated plenty of occasions in this restaurant and brought Javar plenty of customers.

"Follow me." He escorted Chris to the back where a private party for Christopher's friend was being held. They'd rented the whole area out.

His friends had went all out. Balloons were everywhere, causing Chris to almost trip. Gifts were piled against the wall, blowup pictures, etc.

"Oh y'all lit lit huh?" Chris entered the room dancing, and getting everyones attention.

There was a long table, about forty-five seats filled. All for his friend Taylor's twenty-six birthday. Taylor is Jamal's soon-to-be wife. She and Chris grew up together and he was actually the one who introduced the two.

Everyone laughed, shouting out different greetings and standing to hug him.

"Happy birthday sis." He pulled Taylor into his embrace, pecking her forehead.

"Thank you big bro. Have a seat, they were just about to sing happy birthday."

Chris placed her gift to the side and claimed an empty seat besides his best friends Jamal and Mijo; doing their infamous handshake. Candles were lit and everyone sung happy birthday.

Afterwords, they ate cake and went back to drinking and smoking.

"Your name always in some shit boy." Mojo spoke to Chris, staring at his phone. He then leaned over so Chris could see.

"What the hell is this?"

"We're about to find out."

Chris took the time to read the caption.

Theshaderoom: Oop, Y'all know Wendy is messy. Do you guys ship Chris and London?
😂 #LondonZilloh #ChrisBrown #AgnezMo

The three guys crowded around the small IPhone and turned the volume all the way up so they could listen closely. It started out with Wendy talking then the other female, whom they didn't know began speaking on Chris's song Confidence. He then recognized her from Vogue a few weeks ago.

The video ended and Jamal bursted out laughing. "First of all, my good sis Wendy petty as hell for speaking on my brother Agnez. Second, ole girl fine ass hell. Third, she spoke positively about you. I say, Issa wife."

Chris shook his head, laughing. No lie, London was absolutely stunning. He'd seen her with a bare face and the makeup she wore in the video enhanced her beauty. She also liked his music, said he was cute and talented, that's a plus.

On the other hand, he wasn't too fond of Wendy because she's just petty. He thought her bringing up his friend Agnez was wrong. They definitely weren't dating, they just had sex a few times and enjoyed each other's company.

"Aye, what's her name?" Chris asked Mijo, pulling out his own IPhone Xs Max. Mijo told him and he instantly went to his instagrams search bar. He scrolled through her pictures, nodding his head. Wendy might be right, he probably needs the beautiful, chocolate young lady in his face.

"Whatchu about to do? Slide in her dms?"

"Nah. She posted a flyer saying that she'll be at NY Fashion week. Imma see her there."

He may have missed out on getting her home the last time but he damn sure wasn't going to miss out this time.

_

Haven't updated this in forever. Enjoy!
Please give feedback loves 😘

- Te$harie