My X New X School

Start from the beginning

While I was admiring my (Awesome) self, I heard my brother yelling my name from down stairs.

"COMING!"

Then I started getting my school things and putting (A/N: more like shoving hehehe) them inside my bag, and also getting my phone and headphones then running out of my room.

While I was running towards the stairs, I saw my skateboard and decided to skate down the stairs railing.

"Whee!!"

But when I was half way till the end, I suddenly lose balance and fall on the floor face first!

"OUCH!!!"

"IDIOT!!!"*flicks your forehead*

"DOUBLE OUCH!!!"

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT WE LIVE IN A 'SMALL' APARTMENT!, WHAT PART OF 'SMALL APARTMENT' DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!" my twin yelled worriedly while helping me get up.

"Don't sweat it bro, I'm fine!"

"Anddd???....."

"Anddd....What?"

"*sigh* Aren't you gonna thank me for worrying about you?"

'your such an idiot sometimes, no scratch that, always an idiot'

My reaction... :

"Yeah

"Yeah...um..thank you!....I guess.."

"Aw..thank you (N/N)!" *pinches your cheek*

"Okay..bwut...cwan...you let...gwo of..my...cwheek...NOW!"

"No"

"Why nwot?!"

"Coz my twin looks so cute like this!" he said tightening his grip on my cheek

"OUCH!!!"

"Okay fine, come on (N/N) let's just eat breakfast already."

"Okay!"

"ITADAKIMASU!"

~ ~Going to School~ ~

"Hey big bro!, wanna race towards school?"

"No"

"PLEASE!, winner gets to order the loser around for the day."

"Hmm...okay...CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!"

"Wha-WAIT!?, YOU CHEATER!"

My brother and I are currently gonna race towards school using our skateboards

"Tch!, cheater" then I just decided to wear my headphones to lessen some my anger towards my twin.

While I was happily listening to the music from my headphones, I can hear someone yelling but didn't pay attention to it.