Soldier strikes

Previously on Sick Chip Glitch
" Not now, not ever!" One doctor said before gripping onto Chase and geo leaping away.
" No" We screamed in unison.
One doctor still remained in our view. Police sirens began to fill the hospital and voices began to echo through the halls.

" Lights out!" The doctor said before transforming into a black suit and blasting us with electricity.
We all collapse on the floor.
I felt myself floating away from reality before disappearing into a world of silence.

Chase POV
My eyes slowly emerge open as I feel myself regain my strength. I groan in pain as I try to push myself up. My vision was very blurred and I could barely breath, everything ached in pain. I'm finally able to push myself and gain full sight. I grip onto my shoulder in pain.
I look around and find myself trapped within a cage.
How did I get here? I thought
I glance down at my leg and feel no pain. The only thing I could remember was my broken leg but I felt no pain now. It was completely healed.

My head throbbed as I try to remember what had happened.
I couldn't remember anything that had happened.

" Hey look who is awake. Nice to see you Chase." A voice bellowed
I stumble on my feet as I trace my eyes to the mysterious voice. Finally I'm faced with 2 figures dressed in black garments.
" Who are you and how did I get here?" I asked confused.
" Ohh that's right he doesn't remember anything?" One of them said while the other chuckled
" What do you mean, and where is my family?" I exclaim

" Ohh Chase, dear Chase. You really don't remember. Why we watched the whole thing. You my dear friend killed your family" He says casually
It took me a minute to register what was said before I stared at them shocked.
" What do you mean? I was in a hospital and the doctors came to..." I started before the memories began to flow through my head.

I look at them shocked with tears forming in my eyes.
" You are the guys who were controlling me! " I say in a hush tone
" That's right Chase, but you needed to help to destroy the people you love!" He exclaimed
I shake my head in disagreement
" NO! YOU GUYS ARE LYING!" I shout in fear
" Ohh are we Chase" one of them said before approaching me with a tablet. It revealed the hospital with my family collapsed on the floor. Their eyes squeezed shut with no movement from any of them.

I stare in disbelief. I reach out to grab the tablet only to have it ripped away from me by one of the dark figures.
" Like we said Chase you killed you family." The other figure growls while pointing at me.
Tears began to stream down my face but I quickly wipe them away.
I had a fire burning inside of me and I knew something wasn't right, my family was alive and I was going to have to escape myself to find out the truth.

I hear the two figures slowly walk towards me as they continue to chuckle.
" You are quite the soldier Chase. You killed your family and you are just the tool we need to take over the world!" They growled.
I had enough at that moment and quickly strike a punch at one of the figures. He collapses to the ground.
I activate my laser bow and strike the other figure and he stumbles back. My anger rose with every strike I made. I felt one of the figures strike me in the back with his laser bow.
They were bionic!

" Face it Chase we will defeat you. Your family is gone and you are our weapon." One figure growls while backing me up in a corner, while holding a black device to my head. He was about to control me.

I felt my fury grow and for a moment it's like time froze.
Suddenly I felt fire burning through my veins my breathing sped up before fire exploded out of my hands and striked the two figures hard as the crashed into the opposite wall.

I didn't know what had happened. Everything was going so fast. What was going on? Who were these guys? How was my leg healed? What did these guys want? Why did I just shoot fire out of my hands?
Everything streamed through my mind like a flood.

" What just happened?" One of the figures asked
" He just unlocked a new ability!" The other replied while lifting himself up off the ground.
I lock eyes with him.
" You have exactly a minute to tell me who you are and surrender yourself to the police. Otherwise I will end your lives right now!" I yell in fury.

They only glared at each other and remained silent. I raise my hand higher and aim it at them.
" Tell me NOW!" I growl
" Fine you win Chase. Ohh wait maybe you haven't " they say in unison.
I'm about to release the fire from my hand before a dark screen flickers on from above them to reveal my family.
I drop my hand as I see my family. They were in a hospital surrounded by place officers and nurses. They were all bumped up with scratches and bruises but nothing looked to severe.

" My family!They are ok. I knew they weren't dead" I say under my breath
" Not for long. Unless you give yourself into us I can instantly kill your family with a click off a button. " one figure explains while holding another button in his grasp.
How many remotes do these villains have.
" This will activate a bomb located in the hospital and destroy the hospital, with civilians and your family in there. Stay with us and they will live. Turn against us and we will destroy everyone you love." They explain

I couldn't think straight. Everything that had happened today was a blur and all I wanted was answers. I didn't know what to do. If I let them control me I will be used as a weapon and hurt many but if I don't join them my family will be Destroyed.
I shake my head as everything begins to overwhelm me.
I finally made up my mind.  I had to join their side!
" Fine. I'll join you just don't hurt my family!" I say as I give in
" Great, but first I'm going to use you as bait!" They exclaim
" What do you mean bait, you said you weren't going to hurt my family!" I say
" Ohh when they see us torturing you it will kill them." One figure growls before shooting me with lightning.
I groan in pain as my face collides with the cold surface.
" Weak, Pathetic and a bionic brat. " I hear one of them say before drifting off into a world of coldness.

Authors note
So sorry about the wait guys, I can't even begin to tell you how busy I've been, but I finally got this chapter done. Sorry if its not that good I'm juggling a lot but I really wanted to update a Chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it and I really enjoyed reading your comments on what book you want to see after this. Still trying to decide but once this book is done I will be starting one of the others I previously mentioned.
Anyway, How do you think Chase will cope? Will his family rescue him Or will it be too late?
Thank you to all your votes and comments.
I would love to hear what you guys want to see in the next chapter.
Till next time
AcroAng