"I don't want to hurt him again"

Previously on Sick Chip Glitch
We all followed them in the Ambulance and rushed to the hospital for the second time round.
" He is a fighter, he will make it!" Mr Davenport comforted.
Silence took over and time froze.

Adam's POV

We were all rushed out of the ambulance as we arrived at the hospital once again. Chase was rolled into the hospital while crowds gathered around him.

I was so glad that Krane and Gaol were taken away, but felt my nerves rising as I saw Chase in the state he was in.
We all gathered in the waiting area while one doctor spoke to Mr Davenport. As soon as he was done talking we bolts to Mr Davenport, wanting to hear good news.
" Mr Davenport what's going on how is he?" I ask

" They have taken them in and have put him in a secure room away from the others. They will analyse his wounds and try to fix them, but there is bad news. Chase sustained such serious injury with his chip that, he...he may not make it." Mr Davenport stutters

I shake my head as every word rushes through my head. Chase will not die he will make it, he has too. I need my brother. I silently think.

I feel Bree shake against my arm, as I pull her closer to me.
" Guys just so you know, wether or not Chase makes it...." He starts but I cut him off
" DON'T TALK LIKE THAT HE WILL MAKE IT. HE IS MY BROTHER AND MY BROTHER DOES NOT GIVE UP." I scream as tears flood down my face.

"Adam is right, Chase will pull through" Leo comforts
Douglas sat in the corner of the room messing around with a device.
I walk over to him, and ask him what he was doing while wiping my tears away.
" I figure if I could reverse the engineering of the device that gave Chase the upgrade it will rewind the process and heal his chip rather then destroy it. This may save Chase." He says. I could see his hands were shaking and guilt was plastered over his face.
" Are you saying this may save Chase." I say
" Yes. I just don't want to hurt him again. " he says as his hands collapse in his lap and he begins to shake.
Mr Davenport takes a seat next to him and comforts him.
" Hey Douglas that's a great idea it may work. We just have to be careful. " he says
" NO, I WANT TO SAVE HIM. BUT IM THE ONE THAT HURT HIM" he screams
We all stand in shock at his sudden outburst. He begins to sob and chucks the device across the room in anger. He buries his head in his hands and continues to cry.
I see Bree wonder off into the corner and pick up the device and walk back to us. She crouches down next to Douglas resting her hand on his leg.
" Douglas Chase didn't give up on us, he saved us. He's you hurt him once but what are you going to do to help it.
Let's save Chase, let's save our brother, let's save your son" she says in a hush tone before leaving the device with Douglas and waking off with us.

After a moment of silence I see Douglas step up from his seat in the corner of my eye
" Wait!" Douglas says while approaching us.
" I think we can save Chase. But I need your help!" He says
" Of coarse" we all reply as small smiles appear on our faces
We may be able to save Chase, we may be able to get our brother back.

Authors note
Ok guys, I know it's a bit of a short chapter but at least I updated. Thanks for all your amazing support guys, I appreciate it so much. You guys are amazing and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors, I try.
Thanks for all your support, I love you guys.
What do you guys want to see in the next chapter?
Till next time
AcroAng