Chapter 1: Master Fu

Shes still angry. You havent seen the last of Volpina yet, Ladybug! Hawkmoth growled as his panel closed into darkness once more.

. . .

I dont understand why Adrien had this book on superheroes, but we cant keep it. We absolutely have to give it back to him, Tikki. Marinette said, flipping through Adriens book.

Im really sorry Marinette, but it contains priceless information!

Marinette looked up. Priceless? But we cant understand anything, everything is encoded.

Tikki stared back, I know someone whos been looking for this book for a very long time, and hell know how to decipher this code!

But whats so amazing about this book anyway? Marinette asked.

It contains the secrets of all the miraculouses! This book is very sacred and very dangerous in the wrong hands! We have to bring it to him!

Who are you talking about, Tikki? Enough with your secrets. Who do you want to take this book to?

We have to take it to the Great Guardian, and I think it is finally time you met him, Marinette! exclaimed Tikki, as Marinette pondered all the encoded secrets of the miraculouses.

. . .

Did you take my fathers book from my bag, Plagg? Frustrated, Adrien threw the contents of his bag onto his bedroom floor, in search for the book that he had found in his fathers vault, behind the portrait of his mother.

Of course I didnt! Plagg replied, stuffing his face with cheese. My desire is only for camembert!

If my father finds out, hell kill me!

. . .

Wait, are you trying to tell me that Master Fu, the ancient healing man is the Great Guardian? Marinette asked, disbelieving Tikki.

Trust me, Marinette. And, looks can be decieving, too.

Marinette knocked on the doorway, before walking in.

Master Fu looked up and smiled. Hello, Ladybug!

The door closed behind Marinette.