•.50 Shades Of Jastin.•

Warning:Dirty Content💦👅

Pitch Black.. Just A pitch black room that Im standing in with Jason, my boss..
Rattling in fear was overwhelming my body. What's going on?! What is he going to do to me? Did I do the paper sheets wrong on my assignment! Will I get raped? I gulped trembly just being in here was like inside of a horror movie when they are about to kill the person..

Then hearing laugher filling in the darken room. My eyes wondering where the hell is that coming from. It gets louder and closer to me. I was startled in his hands. Jason. "Clam down baby boy, I won't hurt you..yet" whispering in that last word in my ear. "wait what..!" I tried searching for his baby blue eyes in the darkness, until I heard a switch behind me. Finally seeing light but then realizing that this room wasn't an ordinary one.

It was all covered with different shades of red,grey,black,gold, and white. And different sex toys or unpleasant tools. My hands started getting sweaty.

I turned around revealing him but in a less different "outfit". My eyes widen, why is he wearing that? Jason McCann standing there where the tall white door was behind him. Him Shirtless, Dark pants, and a long solid whip stick on his right side of his hand. That smirk planted on his face, seeing an evil side or a naughty side that I never knew he had.

*Click* My eyes locating to the door Lock and him locking it slowly to hear that sound. Now I'm trapped. But is that a good thing?! What no! I'm in the same room as my boss! Think straight Justin!

I shake my head stopping my thoughts for a moment, at that point looking back at him walking closer to me. I walked backwards unaware that I tumbled onto a comfy, ruby colored bed and golden tower poles on each corner of this I guess "Queen Size" bed.

I glanced up at him seeing his smile exposing his purl white teeth. He caress his whip stick on my upper right thigh, He brought my face more with his thumb. I scented his minty breath fanning my face. "Justin You have be a bad..a very bad boy" He let go of my face and bit his lip. I froze in place. "h-How" I stuttered. His eyebrows knotted together. "It's better to punish u then to just explain why.."

Before I said anything Jason blocked my eyes with his dark grey tie that he wore this morning on my eyes, and covered my mouth his cold hand. But Dashes away and He started stripping off my clothes expect my Calvin Klein. "I always knew you had sexy ass body," His huskily voice ringing my ears. His hands roaming my nakedness. He gripped on my Calvins which made my body more closer to his. "You know it would be better if we took those off too baby boy..but later"

"I-I don't think U should-" *Slap* I gasped in terror. My ass check was burning inside of me. I bit my lip harsh, and held it to make it go away faster. "Call me Jason..you know I don't like when people don't listen to me.. Especially bad boys"

My eyes widen behind the fold, I can already imagine His features much more closer to my eyes to wonder. His Baby blue eyes, his blonde hair, his soft skin shinning in the dim light of the room. I flicked my eyes twice to refresh my mind. I glazed at him, Bitting his lip looking at my Jerry. He instantly stopped once he notice me staring.

I felt cold metal handcuffs. "What are do-" He cut me off with another whip. "You make a sound I will smack you." He dragged me further into the bed, he got brought the handcuff to the bed where a where a center space where there.

He tied the handcuffs to it, and took the tie off of my eyes and located the tie on my mouth. He licked his lips making it moist. He scanned my body like I'm some statue.

"perfect" He whispered. He walked back to me and grabbed my waist, his hands roaming my body up and down. I shake a little since it was ticklesh. His hand cupping one of my ass cheeks. I almost gasp into the tie but stopping in mid air and breath calming, reminding my self that I can't make a noise. "Hmm" he purred. His other hand playing with my nipple harshly. He looked at my reaction if I did make a sound.

My eyes closing and biting the tie. "Someone's impatient" My face froze and looked at him. He smirks and attacks my neck with love bites. I moaned inside my mouth. My eyes shut. He licked a wet line and blew on the patch. He kisses it again and nibbled slowly then started biting. "I wonder what you taste like?"

My eyes appeared and felt my Calvins slowly going down. Then all of a sudden it stopped. I gasp.
"Not yet.." He bites his lip and kisses my jawline to my collar bone. I was getting a boner slowly but I knew it was hard already. It poked his pants. His face looks at mine.

Then he looks down at my Jerry. "Want me to fix that?" I pleaded deeply. "Please" He smiles and trails his hand on my shaft. I shout gently, my eyes closing. He goes up and down making me paint hard. I was about come until he stopped. "What the fuck!" I yelled. *Smack* My breath hitch, "Now what did I say? No making sounds when I'm pleasuring you, but no you had to do it!" I gulped.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Part 2?
Idk This imagine is Dirty..👅💦
Thanks For Reading😇
Cya Bæs💕
•M