•.Weakness.•

Justin's POV
Blurr..
Blood..
Weak..
Useless..
Dead...

"JUSTIN!! OPEN THE DOOR!!" Jason roaring on the other side of the bathroom door. I was slumped on the ground laying my back on the wall. Seeing my arms with blood dripping down like rain drops from a car's window. A sharp sliver razor next to my legs. My eyes blurry, my body weakens. "Jason.." My normal voice speaks. "Justin!! Please open the door! Don't do this to yourself!!" Hearing the loud bangs echoing inside the room. My ears hurting my brain. I closed my eyes wanting the sound to stop! It stopped. "Ok fine if u won't open the door then I'll just knocked it down!!" My eyes widen and crawl my way away from the white door. I heard his footstep fade away.. But came back in a flash seeing the door completely knocked down and seeing my man panting loudly.
--
Jason grabbed a wet towel and dabbed my cuts that I formed. I whimper a little feeling the pain sting. While sitting on the counter and Jason between my legs. Jason soften his face seeing my reaction. "Baby you need to stop cutting! It's ruining that beautiful body of yours" He saddens. "B-but jase," I whisper. He brings his head up to me mine orbs. I frown, "I just can't" My voice gave up instantly. "Justin stop cutting, your very important for your family, your friends, and me, I don't want you keep doing this when I see new cuts, Just stop for me"

He kisses my lip softly. Letting my thoughts run around. Understanding why I should still be here. With everyone and my Jase. I play with his hair while continuing the kiss. He lifts one of my legs to his side. I moan loving the feeling. He groans husky. He breaks for air and me too.

"Justin you will always have a sexy body, I will always make you feel better." I blushed uncontrollably. He grabs my shirt and lifts it up, exposing my bare chest. He smirks and rubs my abs slowly, and attacks my neck with deep kisses. I moan uncontrollably. He chuckles huskily ringing my ears with satisfaction. I grabbed the hem bottom shirt wanting him take his off, he stop me. "Baby boy this is all about you right now, ok?" He kisses my jawline to quickly suck on my sweet spot. I gasp in surprised and replied simply, for him to continue on with my body. His hand pulling my pants closer to his crotch. Feeling his member rubbing against mine was amazing, hearing his grunts filling the room heated up to quickly. His lips came to mine and deepen the kiss.
He's always there for me,
My daddy Jase..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm sorry that I haven't been updating, I was really busy in Cali and I didn't have time to do an update!
Thanks for reading!😇
Update..? Sure💖
Cya Bæs💕
•M