10

So life can't get any better thank this. I get my girl. I got my friends. And I got my life. I stopped stealing cause I don't want to be without Lela and that's what's going to happen If I don't stop.

In was lunch but I was at Lela's locker waiting for her. I hear her laugh coming from down the hall. I look up and saw her walking with a smile.
"What took you so long babe?" I kiss her lips

"Nikki kept asking who has been taking me away from her."

"Why do you just tell her, we're dating." I throw my hands around her.

"Because she'd kill us." I laugh. I wish she motherfucking would, "I'm serious. She's Inlove with you and would do anything."

"Okay, but only for a little while longer. Its hard when I can't but I just want to scream it to the world." She laughs and kisses me.

"And you will. Soon." She walks in the lunch line. You know what else is great? It a four wheeler now. Dre and Trini. Me and bae. I walk over to the table and they looked around.

"Hey where's Lela? I've gotta show her this new make up I got?" Dre rolls his eyes.

"She's been talking about it ALL DAY." I laugh.

"She's in line." Trini nods and continues to eat. A minute later, Lela sits next to me.

"Oh girl. Oh girl." They soon start talking about make up and stuff. I love the fact that they get along.