{47}

*destiny's p.o.v.*

~saturday~

"okay, i'm leaving in a few." i told odell over the phone as i did my makeup. it's saturday and today was the day of odell's game vs. the new york jets. jasmine couldn't go with me because of a family emergency back in philly so it's just me and jordan today.

"but then you'll be like..an hour early." odell said.

i started brushing my hair and then put on my jordan 5 fire reds. i went into my closet and took out my black michael kors bag, putting it on my shoulder.

"well i wanna see you do your warm ups and shit." i told him. "im gonna go get jordan now. i'll see you, okay?"

"alright, see you."

i hung up and walked downstairs, grabbing a bottle of water and my car keys, walking outside to my bentley. after plugging the aux cord into my phone and playing some music, i headed off to jordan's house. about 25 minutes later, i was in his driveway.

hotspot😎❤️: yo yo yo, im out front.

i closed out of imessage and changed the current playing song to "digital dash" by drake and future. when i looked up, jordan was tugging on the car handle from the outside.

"so you just gon' lock me out, bruhcuz?" he said through the door from the outside. i smiled and unlocked the car so he can let himself in.

"oh snap, you already playing some fye music when i get in here." he said. he closed the door and started jumping around in his seat to the song. i took a moment and watched him explode into a ball of energy then took off towards metlife stadium.

"my bitch good lookin'

my bitch good lookin'

my dope in the bushes

i know how to cook it"

as i was driving, i felt a phone being held close to the side of my face.

"DESTINY, TELL THE SNAP WHY YOU HIDING DOPE IN BUSHES! YOU NOT AFRAID THE BIRDS GON' EAT IT?!"

i tried to ignore jordan's childish ass so i could continue driving. a smile was creeping up on my face so i pressed my lips together to keep myself from laughing. this is gonna be one hell of a car ride.

~half an hour later~

"i hope you've been to an nfl football game before because i haven't. i don't know what the hell to do so im gonna follow after you." i said to jordan as i pulled into a parking spot.

"ohhh, i got chu, fam..you got the tickets?"

i dug around in my bag and pulled out the two tickets for us, handing him his and keeping mine. he nodded his head and the both of us got out, walking towards the entrance of the metlife stadium. there were people already there, waiting to get in.

"so after they look at our tickets, we gotta go through security. just metal detectors. they're gonna search your bag too." jordan informed me.

i looked ahead of us and saw the security guards, doing exactly what jordan just described. as we waited, i looked around at all the other people around us. a handful of them were wearing the same jersey as me- 13, beckham jr.

"odell must reeeaallyy be popular, huh?" i said, looking at a teenage boy who was wearing the same red and white jersey as me.

"bruh, have you see half of these kids' hair? blonde curly tops everywhere you look." jordan said, pointing to another little boy with the same hair as odell.