After I was sure that Sophie was sound, I had lifted her up and set her comfortably in the middle of my bed. I navigated my way away from her and found a chair in the Conor of the room which I then sat in.

I felt this cramped feeling in my lower gut, I didn't know what it was really, but I knew it was bit something that was natural towards myself.

I didn't know how long I sat contemplating for, but soon the sky was getting brighter. Soon after the sky was bright and birds were chirping loudly a knock sounded at the door before someone entered.

"Hey...Gaara...have you seen Sophie?" Amy asked from the door.

She opened the door wider and looked towards the bed. "Oh..." she smirked "Well...I guess one day off school couldn't hurt us..." she smirked even wider "Come down for breakfast when your ready." With that she disappeared and I closed he door behind her.

With the clang of the door shut, Sophie stirred and sprang up suddenly.

"OH MY GOD! IM SORRY!" she gasped, covering her mouth.

She had wide eyes and a panicle look on her face "I fell asleep, I'm so sorry that you could rest."

She shuffled around with the covers, "Yeah...I better go..." She awkwardly toyed with her shirt and crawled slowly out of the bed. "I'll see you downstairs later." She walked towards the door and quickly ran out, her feet padding loudly as she raced into her room.

Sophie's POV

Oh gosh. I feel asleep, with Gaara, in his bed. All night. And he didn't even glance back at it.

It was just perfect chance that I had trouble sleeping and decided to go to Gaara. Just perfect.

Shaking my head to myself, u changed out of my grubby and wrinkled cloths for an fresh pair.

I quickly brushed my hair and fluffed it up after I washed my face and brushed my teeth thoroughly.

After fully refreshed I trotted down the stairs and found everyone comfortably sitting in the living room. Naruto looked fresh and well rested, more than yesterday, and the glue and feathers were completely gone which I found odd.

"Hi everyone, isn't it a beautiful weekend?" I questioned.

"It isn't the weekend get Sophie," Amy noted as she looked up from her book.

I thought about that for a minute and then realisation set in. "Oh shoot! Why didn't you wake me up? We've missed school!"

"I decided that we had a meeting to attend. You were to busy...sleeping,"

"I've decided we are not going, you were to busy...sleeping..." Amy smirked.

My eyes widened and I gave her a pointed look, as if to say 'Don't...say...anything...'

She laughed at my face, and headed towards the kitchen. I followed after her quickly on her heels.

"So...you and Gaara..." Amy started.

"There is absolutely nothing going on..." I stated quickly.

"Really, because it looked as if you were very cozy in his bed. And he didn't seem to mind."

I flushed red, "We did not look 'Cozy' Amy. I was simply having trouble sleeping and went in to speak to him and just happened to fall asleep." I explained "Nothing happened, nothing will happen."

"Well-"

"HEY! NOT MY FAULT I COULDNT SLEEP!" I pointed at her with an angry face.

"Ok! Ok." she pushed up her hands in a surrender motion.