A⃟⠀N⃟⠀I⃟⠀M⃟⠀O⃟⠀S⃟⠀I⃟⠀T⃟⠀Y⃟

Start from the beginning

⠀⠀⠀Currently, it was about 5:00, the time Mikaela should be returning home.

⠀⠀⠀Yuichiro sighed at his thoughts aloud. Home; a word that held much more meaning and significance than the word house. A home was something you could come home to, knowing there was love existing somewhere there, a home that upheld memories you could go back to and relive. Sadly, this wasn't home.

⠀⠀⠀A clinging of silver keys indicated someone was outside of the door, the inserting of those keys into the lock created Yuichiro to lift his chin, take a glance from amongst the room. He cocked his head to the side when the shifting came to a cease, raising to his feet and trailing out of the room with cautious steps. "Mika?" He hummed in concern, peeking out of the side of the doorframe, head barely visible. Scanning the empty living room and kitchen, worry began to build up in the raven's chest, and he steps out into the clearing, marching towards the door with long, hard steps radiating with panic.

⠀⠀⠀Within range of the door, finger-lengths away from grasping at the doorknob, the wooden door flings open, a flash of gold blurring his vision before a weight is placed heavily upon his shoulders. The breath is suddenly knocked out of him, lungs feeling as though he could not breathe, unable to take a single breath. His legs barely gave up beneath him, and to prevent from falling, he stumbled backwards into the nearest wall, watching as the door is left ajar. Nails dig deeply into his shoulder, not enough to spill blood, but enough Yuichiro was positive he would bruise, and said male winced slightly. Olive eyes flickering in threat cleared, pale blond tresses invading his vision as a pair of hands climbed up to his neck, slow and steady,

⠀⠀⠀It didn't take long for Yuichiro to understand what was going on and braced himself for the worst; he held his breath with all he had. Mikaela seemed to be in the same trance, facial expressions blazing with unknown satisfaction and insanity. A smile touched his lips, low breaths spraying and hitting against his cheek hotly. Pale fingers interlocked with his throat and constricted violently tightly, tighter than usual, more forceful than usual— to the point, Yuichiro really was afraid for his life.

⠀⠀⠀Mikaela dug his nails into his throat, tightening his grip as each second passed. The raven's maw left a trail of saliva, throat wheezing and gurgling as he fought for just one last breath. He lifted his elbows slowly, trembling, and managed to place his hands upon the blond's, squeezing weakly. Yuichiro risked speaking. "Bre-athe."

⠀⠀⠀Nothing changed.

⠀⠀⠀"Mi-ka, bre-athe, plea-se!"

⠀⠀⠀The fingers around his neck seemed to soften, but not enough for him to breathe, and he continued to mutter the same words constantly. "Brea-the! Mi-ka! Brea-the!" Mikaela's pupils shaped into slits began to deplete, blue gaze becoming smaller as he seemed to be returning back to himself. Yuichiro's heartbeat gave a leap of hope; his lungs were working, he could breathe again, and it was about time when the strong, pale hands were off of his neck, the blond pushing himself away in utter shock. They stared at each other, or that's what Yuichiro assumed he was staring at.

⠀⠀⠀The dark-haired male followed the oceanic eyes down towards his neck, lips parted as he breathed heavily like an exhausted canine out of breath, and was met with revolting results. Visible crimson streaks ran across his neck from where Mikaela's hands have been, finger marks trailing from the base to the front where his thumbs pressed strongly. They were red, bright, and noticeably frightening. These were the remainings of their encounter; the markings that almost brought Yuichiro to Death's Doorstep.

⠀⠀⠀Yuichiro tried to ignore them, tried to pretend they were there and focus on Mikaela. He coughed, swallowing the lump in his throat whilst wiping the saliva from his chin. Right when he was sure he could speak, he was cut short.