Exploration

*Kellin*
"McKinnon, Sykes, Way! Get your asses over here and quit screwing around!" I yelled as I sat at the table in our makeshift bunker. We've survived for about a year during the apocalypse that broke out a year and a half ago, we were running out of supplies so we needed to go into town. The most dangerous and the most filled with the infected in the city of Sacramento. "We need to go into town. We're running out of supplies. We'll try the streets first but if we run into any infected we'll have to travel through the tunnels. Got it?" I asked the three boys in front of me. I was technically their leader cause I already dealt with having to kill my own family when this chaos first started. "Yes sir, Quinn." All three replied and went to go suit up. We left a short time after that avoiding any dark spots. "It's approximately 18:28 we gave three hours to get in and out of here. McKinnon I want you to go to the supermarket and get food and water. Way since you went to med school go to the pharmacy and get medicine. Sykes, you'll come with me to the ammo store and the super store for more guns and blankets and shit. Got it boys?" They all nodded and went to go tend to their orders. Sykes, or Oli as he used to go by, came with me. I think we were the closest thing to friends during this whole thing. We were friends in high school and when the infection broke out he was the one there to help me have to kill my family so I guess we were pretty close. "You ready Oli?" I asked him as we approached the ammo store entrance. He simply nodded in agreement. We entered and had to take down a few infected but we eventually got the guns and bullets and such that we needed. We left there and went to the super store and got some candles and blankets, etc. As we left we ran into McKinnon and Way and they had a small girl with red hair with them. "She's not infected we already checked." Way said. I knelt down and picked up her head. "What's your name sweetheart?" She blushed at my comment and spoke with a raspy voice, "Hayley Williams." I smiled at her and lifted back up. "Take her back to the bunker with us. Let's get outta here boys!" And with that we left.