Saryuu Evans x Sensei Oc《Forbidden relationship》

Requested by -_Hoshi_Rekka_-

Me: yay!!

Saru: help! *tied up* I'm being abducted by a psychopath!

Me: you were requested. she just did her job. And be polite! She gave an Oc!
Hoshi: please behave Saru *smiles*

Saru: *blushes*

Nissy: it serves him right! Trying to use his powers! Hmph! I myself have powers too you know?!

Saru: you tried to force me in a sack!

Nissy: it would have been less violent if you just go with it!

Saru: well I don't wanna!

Nissy: nobody asked for your opinion!

Taylor: hehehe...nis-chan is so strict and scary at the same time!

Me: to the story! OOC here people! You've been warned!!

'¤♡☆'¤♡☆'¤♡☆'¤♡☆

Oc - Hoshi Wakana

'¤♡☆'¤♡☆'¤♡☆'¤♡☆

"Class dismissed!" The black haired sensei smiled as the students went out one-by-one, it was a hard day at work so she sat on the comfy chair. She might be a sensei but she is the same age as her students (deal with it dudes). She is known as the shy yet kind and sensitive sensei. Talk about innocence!

"Hey, Wakana-chan" her time of silence was disturbed "Saryuu, it's sensei for you" she said in a calm tone

"But we're in the same age. And like I always say...call me Saru" he smirked and closed his eyes. She gave a sigh and asked "Why are you still here? I thought you went home already"

"I was gonna ask you for an advice"

"What kind of advice?" She raised a brow

"I'm in love with someone" she giggled. A love advice huh?

"Why would you need my advice? You know that I'm not so good or experience love and stuff"

"oh your good at it alright. Because she's a teacher" she nearly fell from her chair by his words

"What the?! Saryu- I mean Saru! A teacher and student cannot be in a relationship!" She yelled. It's quite rare for her to yell since she is usually quiet

"But what if I'll say that it's you?" He went near the desk until he was in front of her (your desk that is) smirking. She blushed deep as blood wait...why am I blushing?

"Saru listen, we simply cannot be in an relationship" she placed both your elbows on the desk with her cheeks resting on you palm

"Heh? Is that so?" He asked

"Yes" she closed her eyes. Then two cold hands traveling on her head, she just let him be because she don't want to argue more and even though she felt very insecure about this. But when he stopped and anchored his hand on the back of her head, dark brown eyes shot open then felt warm something warm on her lips, then she realized that one of her students are kissing her. She tried to push him away but he deepened the kiss even more earing a moan from her. It felt like hours before he let go and when he did, she blinked and was about to panic when...

"Don't" he looked at her with a serious face

*sigh*

"What do you want to happen Saru?"

"Be mine"

"I can't"

"Of course you can!"

"How?" Shr asked then he placed a finger on his chin

"Quit your job"

"Eh?"

"You heard me"

"Then what?"

"Enroll as a student"

"No! Are you serious?! Do you even know what your saying Saru?!" She stood up with disbelief. She never expected that

"Then...can you wait till I graduate?" She looked at him "well...it might take three years. Are you sure about this?"

He smiled "as long as it's you, I'll wait" he then gave her a peck on the lips and walked out the room yelling "see yah tomorrow Wakana-sensei~"

While she were shocked and smiled. She prepared yher things to go home as well. Let's just say that Saru didn't stop bothering or flirting with her. He even attempted to kiss her every dismissal time, he Became a pain in the butt until he graduated, Even when he did! Hahaha!

The end!

'¤♡☆'¤♡☆'¤♡☆'¤♡☆

Me: so sorry if it's terrible!!!

Don't own Inazuma Eleven Go