Fei Rune x reader《blind theatre》

Requested by @RiSsAtHaTsMe

Me: your up fei!

Fei: eh? Me again?

Taylor: yep! Eh? Nis-chan...where's your ropes and chains?

Nissy: Hmn...Fei didn't fight back when I kidnapped him. So yeah

Me: eh? Why didn't you?

Fei: from the moment I saw her going inside the club room holding a black sack, I knew that your making a story about (y/n)-chan *smiles*

Me: but she didn't threw you in the sack

Nissy: that's because he asked politely not to

Taylor: ok just head to the story

'¤♡☆'¤♡☆'¤♡☆'¤♡☆

(Y/n) - your name

'¤♡☆'¤♡☆'¤♡☆'¤♡☆

"(Y/n)!" The (h/c) haired girl looked up from her book to see Taylor. Her hands on her hips wearing a oh so happy face.

"What is it Taylor? Can't you see I'm busy?" You returned your attention back to the book. You loved reading and you were infamous as the girl who hates socializing well that's what everyone else besides your class thinks. Secretly you were a five star actress, you were discovered when Taylor forced you to be the star of a role play which you did very well, Taylor was your closest and only friend. She didn't care if you were boring, she didn't care if you less talk or show any emotion. She was the perfect friend in your eyes but you never showed it.

"Were going to have a meeting in the Theatre and arts club" she whispered the last part.

"If you say so..." you carefully closed the book and followed her. On your way to the club room you heard whispers and gossips thrown to you like:

"Look! The nerd is hanging out with Taylor...Psh! She should hang out with us!"

"Huh! She must feel so special with a popular girl around her"

"Feeler!"

"There must be a big debt that Taylor own that girl, that's why she's hanging with her!"

You closed your eyes and start to think that they were right, maybe you might ruin your best friend's reputation. Taylor took a glance at you, she smiled and stopped walking. Then she did something unexpected

"Hey!" She yelled and got everyone's attention "the reason why I'm with (y/n), is because she is not like any of you!!" She smirked when everyone looked down in humiliation.

"Why did you do that?" You asked "they don't have the right to do that (y/n)" she released her most famous smiles.

'Hmn! She almost made me smile' you thought 'almost'

At the club room

"We're here minna!!" Taylor cheerfully yelled and went inside the room. Your a different person behind the door. Cheerful, sweet, a person that show a emotion. You felt free and safe with them!

"Come on!" She pulled you in. So you did, I wonder what is the meeting all about...

The next Day

Class was always noisy as usual when our teacher mentioned about blind theatre. She grouped us into two and the rule is:

*both groups will perform the blind theatre together in one place and both will choose one actor to do their best in convincing the people

"Yay! (Y/n) is on our group!! We are so gonna win!" One of your group members yelled. You felt a bit sad that Taylor wasn't on your group but you consider it as a challenge, fighting your best friend with no mercy.

The groups decided that the scene will be a love confession. You didn't want to participate because it will be done in public but Taylor told you that it can be an advantage so that everyone else will stop bullying you.

"Group 1! Your star?" Sensei asked

"(L/n) (y/n), sensei!" Your groups leader yelled proudly

"Miss... (l/n)" she mumbled as she scribbled on her notebook

"Group 2?"

"Hmn...Fei Rune, sensei!" Taylor answered since she's the leader of their group

"But isn't he absent?" Sensei asked

"We'll inform him sensei" she replied while you glared at her. She knew very well that you have a crush on the soccer player.

Time skip: the next day, lunch

The plan is that Fei sits on one of the canteen tables then you approach him and confess. If you succeed in making everyone believe that you're going to confess and stuff sensei will be judging you both in a distance.

Then the scene started. Fei went to the table like they planned then you took a deep breath, you cracked a smile and sat next to him. He looked surprised and greeted you "Hey there (y/n)-chan" he smiled Sweety. Thats your cue!

*transform into ☆☆☆☆☆ actress mode*

"Fei...I want to tell you something" you looked away blushing (me: wow! Your an awesome actress (y/n)!) And he blushed also.

"Y-yes?" He replied. This caught everyone's attention, the class 1-A nerd confessing to class 1-A famous soccer player and it looks like he was breaking.

"I want to tell you that..." you bit your lip. He leans closer to hear your words

"I...have a crush on you" you looked at him in the eye with determination. He blushed and smiled, then you can hear everyone whisper, some looked shocked and some squealed.

"Do...you feel the same?" You asked not breaking eye contact "yes" he replied and kissed you making everyone jolt in surprise, especially you

this wasn't a part of the script! Tayloooorrrr!!!

And by everyone's surprise the whole class clapped and cheered, even sensei did. While you on the other hand was still blushing

"Eh? Why are they clapping?" Fei asked clueless

"She didn't inform you at all didn't she?"

"Inform me what?" And by that your blood boiled

"Good job (y/n)! You have a boyfriend now!!!" Then after that the blonde hair ran as her best friend chased her.

'¤♡☆'¤♡☆'¤♡☆'¤♡☆

Me: is it OK?

I don't own Inazuma Eleven Go! Byeee!