Chapter 6.

Sean's *POV*

Ariana sang her last song and everyone was clapping and screaming, i smiled looked around at the crowd, shit that's hella people, Justin was coming up next and I wanted to watch him so me, Frankie and Zeno all stayed where we were, "I'm glad to see you too smile and happy, thank you for giving you guys another chance" Frankie said and patted my back, I smiled and hugged him, Frankie is like a brother to me, he always supported me at my shows and shit, Justin came on and Frankie starts to scream it was so funny, Zeno starts to film him cause how funny it was, I then heard people scream behind me and yell Ariana's name, I look to my right and I see Ariana dancing/walking over to us, I laughed and she hugged me, then she stood next to Frankie and they started to sing and dance.

Ariana's *POV*

After the concert was over everyone came over to my house even Justin, I told Frankie he had to contain himself while he's here and Frankie said "oh fine" I laughed and then went up to my room to get out of my sweaty tight costume, I put on what I was wearing early, jeans and a white laced crop top with white heels, but I was kinda cold so I put on a black sweater, I touched up my makeup and then grabbed my Laptop and went back down stairs and sat next to Justin who is playing cards with the crew, Sean was sitting across from me and I feel that he was staring at me, I blushed and looked up at him, he looked away and smiled, I so wanted to kiss him and cuddle him but we aren't rushing this so I just kept playing on my laptop,

*4 hours later*

Everyone is gone but Sean, and Frankie who is too drunk to drive so he's staying here, I struggle to put Frankie to bed so Sean helped, 30 minutes of trying to get Frankie up the steps and changed I came back down, Sean was laying on the couch watching tv, I'm glad he felt comfortable, I sat on his feet and he didn't move, we kept watching tv till I heard a snore come from Sean, I slowly got up and grabbed his favorite blanket, I got it for him in Japan and he used it all the time, I kissed his forehead and then quietly called the pups up to my room and went to bed.