Chapter 4.

Ariana's *POV*

I was shocked to see Sean at me door but i was also happy to see him, we walk into the kitchen cause I was making myself and Aaron dinner, Aaron left us alone so me and Sean could talk though. Sean sat at the bar top table in the kitchen and I was at the stove, "So ur probably wondering why I'm here huh" Sean said, I mean yeah, but it's nice to see you, I said and turned the stove off and let the food cool, I walked over to where he was sitting and sat next to him, he turned his chair to face me and I blushed, I feel like we are 12 years with crushes, it's like we are starting all over again, we talked for awhile and then after dinner we went outside and looked at the stars, it was our favorite thing to do when we dated, "so the reason I came over was to ask you what we are, I don't know about you but I miss you so much! I miss being able to call you mine" when Sean said he missed me I felt my cheeks form into a smile, he then smiled, I grabbed his hand and told him how I felt, I miss him too tbh.

Sean's *POV*

When Ariana told me she feels the same way I wanted to grab her and kiss her soft ass lips but I didn't wanna rush back into it, I simply grabbed her back and pulled her close and hugged her, it felt so right, her arms around me,  this is what I've been wanting and needing, after 2 more hours of watching the stars I decided to leave, it was getting late and Aaron was here and I know they don't see each other much, I hugged her bye and got into my car and drove home,

Ariana's *POV*

I run up to my room where Aaron is sleeping and jump on him, I start screaming and telling him what happened, he was happy for me, Aaron doesn't like Sean that much but cares about my happiness and he knows Sean makes me so happy, I have to get up early for a performance so I put my pj's on and go to sleep.