Naruko Is Beautiful !!

Akkyo : Ok Guys so chats are back because who cares what my family said

Naruko:  Yaya

Sasuke : Hn

Akkyo : blushes * well thats all for now. I don't own Naruto. So begin
-----------------------------------------

      Narukos P.O.V
Sasukes eyes widened "your a Uchiha ?" He asked. I coughed a little "urm did i say uchiha? " i responded. So i might of said that accidentally oops. He nodded "Urm i didnt mean to say Uchiha " I replied. He chuckled "Its okay so why dont you tell me about your true self some " he asked simply. I nodded "Well I love the colors black,dark blue,orange and red. I like foxes and ramen and training. I like tomatoes and reading and drawing.My seals are aweswome. ....and i can undo super hard seals " As I finished his eyes widened. "S...uper hard seals,does that mean you could...remove the curse seal? "He asked quietly.  I nodded as he slowly took off his shirt. I studied the curse seal and its not that hard "Well its easy..." i trailed off as Tsunade Baa- chan came in. "Hello Naruto ...." she started. But I interrupted her "Its Naruko,Im finally showing my real self,Baa- Chan " I replied. Her eyes widened "WHAT ! " she yelled surprised. I nodded as I did the hand signs and my true self popped up. My hair was in long pigtails with black streaks. My eyes were still ocean blue and i was now as tall as Sasuke.
Sasuke's P.O.V
My eyes widened as Naruko's true form appeared. Dang,she was beautiful. Wait,beautiful??? Ok,so i like Naruko-Dobe. I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Lady Tsunade tell Naruko that she couldnt go home. "Why can't she go home " I blurted suddenly. Lady Tsunade looked up at me "well...its because the villagers got harsher this year and well i dont eant her risking going home yet." she replied. My facr scrunched up then i smiled "Well she can stay with me,is that okay Naruko ?." Narukos face brightened up "Yeah"  she cheered. Lady Tsunade looked from her to me "Ok then you can go home,your,wounds are healed and you seem healthy" she concluded. 
-----------------------------------------
Akkyo: Welp theres the next chapter

Naruko :bye bye