Chapter 2

About an hour passed, so I decided to go ahead and start without her.

"Sweet love, sweet love, trapped in your love

I've opened up unsure I can trust

My heart and I were buried in dust

Free me free us

You're all I need when I'm holding you tight

If you walk away I will suffer tonight-" I sang.

During my junior year of high school, I had a boyfriend. And that boyfriend cheated me on my supposed best friend. But before I know any of that, I wrote a song about him. And that was my mistake because that same day that I found out they were going out is the day is that I finished the song for him. The only person that I can trust now is Nikki. My best and only friend.

So I rewrote the song. It is no longer about him.

I notice that there was a person at the door, it was Jack Dane, the school's bad boy.

"Can I help you?" I asked, wanting to get back to working on my song.

"What's your name?" he asked, leaning on the door frame.

"Why do you care?" not caring that he knows my name or not, but I don't have time for this. I need to get back to practicing. I played a couple of notes on the piano and realizing that he's still there.

"Well, well, someone is having a bad day," he said.

"Hilarious. Now, if you don't mind, I have work that I need to finish. So can you go?" not looking at Jack as I said it.

"Fine don't tell me then." he said walking away.

Jerk.

~~~~~~~~

I know two updating in a row. Shocking, I know.