Freddy pays a visit to the group

Your P.O.V
Mark and I got a call from mr. Brown saying that school was out for a week while detectives are investigation the crime. I called Mariza, Felix, Bonnie, chica, foxy, and Jack to have a hangout and 'sleepover' for a week, they all agreed and said they would be there around 9:00pm. Mark went to the grocery store and bought a shit-load of junk food and pop. I on the other hand, grabbed: blankets, tons of pillows, and Christmas tree lights. I made a giant tent just like the one I made for Mark when he was expelled. Mark came back as soon as I was hanging up the lights around the blankets. As he past me to put the candy and pop on the floor, he smacked my ass which made jolt " MARK!!" I blushed, he smirked and set the candy and pop up..

  It was around 8:40 when everything was looking like a big, cozy movie room. Mark grabbed my waist and kissed my head.. I kissed him passionately then went upstairs to get changed, I changed into some joggers and a loser tank top.mark was wearing some jogging pants and a game grumps t-shirt . When I put my hair into a bun, the doorbell rang with muffled yells of Irish and Swedish 'are they fighting?' I sighed and opened the door to reveal a embarrassed Bonnie and chica, a laughing foxy, and Jack and Felix ontop of each other wrestling. I whistled and Felix and Jack looked at me and got off each other " what's wrong here?" I sighed " FELIX SAID SAMSEPTICEYE WASN'T REAL!!!!!" Jack screeched, " AND JACK SAID PUGACHAN WASN'T REAL!!" Felix wailed. I shook my head and let out a annoyed giggle. That's when Mariza showed up, she looked like she didn't want to know what happened.

We settled down in the tent and cuddled into each other, I cuddling into Mark, Bonnie and foxy cuddling into chica and Jack on marks side. We watched (F/m), foxy was talking to me but got Interrupted by a knock on the door. I got out of marks grasp and walked to the door and opened it to reveal (f/n) " hi glad you came come in!" I squealed, she giggled and came inside..

Sean's P.O.V
  When (y/n) opened the door my eyes popped out of my head. Is that really (f/n)?? My best friend for 15 years!!?? She moved away and I never got to tell her I loved her, she was always my soul mate, even if I liked Signe. She wanted to say something to me but her father forced her  on to the plane. I quietly got up and walked to her, tapped her shoulder. She turned around an out mouths hung open. All of my feelings for Signe were gone..

(F/N)'s P.O.V
  ( y/n) my best friend asked me to come over to her house for a slumber party, of course I accepted. I knocked on her door and waited for her to open. About 30 seconds later (y/n) opened the door " glad you came come in!" I giggled and stepped in. I talked to (y/n) in the kitchen settling everything down until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to be faced with my crush/ best friend Jack. I moved 2 years ago and lost contact 2 months later, I wanted to tell him I loved him but my dumbass father forced me on to the plane. Jack and i's mouth hung open. Then a millisecond later I leaped into his arms " I missed you.." I mumbled in his chest " me too.."

Your P.O.V
  I invited (f/n) over because when she moved she couldn't stop talking about Jack. I smiled and took them to the tent. Jack and (f/n) cuddled together into their blanket and watched the movie, I was very happy that they might have a new crush *wink wonk*, it was around 3:00 am and we were still wide awake playing on our devices until I heard a faded knock.

  I whipped my head to the for " did 'ye hear that too?" Foxy asked. I nodded and walked up to the door foxy following behind me, I opened the door to be faced with Freddy..

     " H-h-hello (-y-y-n-n)" he glitched body twitching...

' oh shit '