•Chapter 1•

*First Day Of School*

  Alyssa closed the door of her moms car as the bell the first bell rang. 7:15 she quickly got her schedule and looked at her map trying to figure out where her first class was.
Mr. Ribley- English. She luckily knew where it was and quickly entered the classroom. recognizing a few people she quickly sat down 'I wonder what academy Brenden has' she thought. her school had 4 academies and a 4x4 schedule.
Next class she had math probably her worst subject.
she quietly sat down near a few girls she knew

Alyssa's POV:
Mrs. Comet started to talk, after a few minutes she moved our seats and this boy with bleach blonde hair was placed right infront of me. The teacher put us into groups and i was paired with the blonde and a guy from my old school. We had to write a creative list about eachother, I wrote down my name and the boy i knew, i turned to the blonde. "Hi im Alyssa. Whats your name?" "Brandon" he looked kinda familiar and I realized that I recognized him from orientation. "Wait do you play waterpolo?" "yes" no wonder!! at orientation i was with my friends who also play waterpolo and they seemed to be friends I thought in my head.
Throughout that class i began to develop a crush towards the boy. He was so polite and funny and may I add very good looking. 'Am i finally getting over Brenden' i thought to myself.
That class was over and i went to 3rd period then lunch.
During that time i met up with my other two friends and we ended up sitting with the waterpolo guys which included brandon. 4th period was art and i had it with my best friend it seemed like a really fun class.
Once my day was over i got home and rested from the long day.
'I cant wait to see Brandon tomorrow'

-------

Hi Guys So New Story Yay

-C.M