Meeting the Cast

(Y/N) P.O.V
It's been a few months since what happened to Marcellette. Lucia moved in with everyone else next door so now Thomas moved in. She was traumatized to meet new people  at first but now she is okay. Since she is okay with that Thomas's birthday is today so he decided he wanted us to meet the Maze Runner cast. Right now I was cooking some food when Marcellette ran in. "Mommy mommy, look what daddy did for my hair" Marcellette screamed. I turned around to see this:

"Thomas really" I said as he walked in

"Thomas really" I said as he walked in. "What, I couldn't find the hair elastic" he said as he stole a chip from the bowl I had on the counter. "What the food while I go get something else on and fix her hair" I asked Thomas. He nodded and I went to go get ready. (You may choose whatever you want.) I fix Marcellette hair just when the door bell rang. The only person I met from the cast is Dylan because him and Thomas have been friends since High School. Me and Marcellette went downstairs to see everyone walking in. After we introduce ourself to everyone(the people there are Ki Hong Lee, Jacob Lofland, Dylan O'brien, Kaya Scodelario, Will Poulter, Dexter Darden and Katherine McNamara). We decided to start and eat dinner. While eating Marcellette said she had to go to the bathroom so I let her. When she came back she had a had her hands full of crowns, and a crown that look like a fez on her head. "I made everyone a special crown" she said. She walked around and gave everyone a crown. Dylan got a crown with a baseball ball on it, Ki Hong got one with muscles, Jacob got a happy face, Will got what looks  like his eyebrows, Kaya got a crown with a purples diamonds, Dexter got chicken leg, Katherine got a cat, I got a heart and Thomas got a birthday cake. Once we were done dinner , we had the cake than decided we all wanted to play Mario Kart 8. Marcellette was on Thomas lap playing with him. At the end we were all pretty good friends.
------------------------------------------
Happy birthday Thomas Brodie Sangster! He is turning 26 this year on May 16 2016!!!

------------------------------------------Happy birthday Thomas Brodie Sangster! He is turning 26 this year on May 16 2016!!!