She's My Daughter Too

(Y/N) P.O.V

Thomas bought Marcellette the Doctor Who doll even when I said I didn't want him too. Marcellette and I walked out of the mall and when I turned around I noticed Thomas was following us. I stopped and covered my daughters ears. "Why are you following us" I whispered screamed. "Well one. it's my daughter's birthday two. we need to talk and three. I know you don't want to fight over custody so I think we should try and fix the problem you have with me, so we can be one big happy family" he said with a smirk. He took my hands off the little girls ears and took her hand while she took my hand with the other. "Mommy, I know I don't know this man but it looks like you know him so can he come over" she whispered while she gave me puppy dog eyes which I couldn't resist so I just nodded my head. Once I opened my door to my apartment. Lucia, Tim, Ryder, Stacy, My dad, Jordan and some of Marcellette friends from school {as well as their parents} jumped out of their hiding places and yelled surprised. "Wow" Marcellette screamed, she ran to my dad and Jordan while giving them a big hug since she hasn't seen them in a few months because they live in Toronto. The place was decorated with streamers and other things, it had a table with snacks on them, the pizza and cake was on the island and there was games set up for the kids. Everyone notice Thomas and I said "Everyone this is Thomas, Marcellette father." Marcellette came running to Thomas and asked "Are you really my daddy." Thomas got on one knee and said "Yes I am, and I'm going to promise you and mommy that I am going to watch after you guys forever." She smiled and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and went to go play the games Lucia set up with her friends.

After the party, everyone left except for my dad, Jordan, Tim, Ryder, Stacy, Lucia and Thomas stayed and started cleaning up. Marcellette ran to me and asked "Can I open my gifts now." "No honey not tonight you can tomorrow, it's getting late. Go get ready for bed I need to go talk to Thomas" I told her, so she did as she was told. "Thomas can we talk" I asked him. He nodded his head and I lead him to my office. "Why didn't you tell me about her" Thomas asked. "Well I was 18 and we just broke up. I was scared you were going to try and take her away from me. I know it wasn't the best thing to do and I'm sorry" I told him. "It still doesn't give you an excuse, she's my daughter too. I would have never taken her away from you, it just would have been nice to be there the first five years of her life. Now I know you don't want me back in to your life but I still love you, and I want to be here for her and for you" he said. "I know, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. How could I make it up to you, if I can" I asked starting to feel bad for not telling him. "You could let me take you to dinner" he said. I nodded and walked out of my office. When we came out we both went and said good night to Marcellette who was in bed and we went to the living room. Everyone was leaving Thomas gave me his number and left. Tim, Ryder, Stacy and Jordan went back to there apartment next door {Jordan was staying in their guess bedroom while dad stayed in ours}. Once they left everyone left to go to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so in another part I'm going to show you guys what your apartment looks like. It's pretty big since you have a good paying job and your dad helps you with paying for stuff if you need it. I'll also put Lucia, Ryder, Stacy, and Tim's job. For all the movies they are in and other character (expect for Thomas and the maze runner cast) imagine they have look alike in the movie after all (I'm pretty sure if the website I read it from was right) there are 7 other people in the world that look like you. Sorry for no pictures.