Chapter Two

Steve stood for a moment, staring at his old friend. "How did you find me Bucky..?" He asked in a quiet voice.

Bucky shook his head. "That doesn't matter, what matters is that I remember who you are and your not just part of my mission anymore." He replied.

Steve nodded and cautiously walked towards him, wrapping his arms around Bucky's neck in a tight hug. Bucky stood still for a moment before he could realize that Steve was hugging him. He slowly wrapped his arms around the other's waist gently. Steve Nuzzled his face into the crook Bucky's neck as he took a deep shaky breath. Bucky rubbed Steve's back gently. "Its alright Stevie, I'm here... But you can't tell shield..." He said softly as he rubbed his back calmingly.

Steve nodded softly and tried to calm himself down as his eyes started to water with salty tears. "I thought you died.. But you came back..."

"How many times do I have to say it?" Bucky asked. "I'm with you till the end of the line."

Steve nodded softly and pulled away from the hug, rubbing his eyes gently. Bucky unlocked the door and started to walk out the door.

"Buck?" A small voice said.

"Yea?"

"Can you come home with me...? I don't want to lose you again..."

Bucky nodded softly at the bigger man, Steve taking his wrist and walking towards his apartment complex. He walked up to the second floor and to the third brown metal door. He slipped his key out of his pocket and put it in the door knob, slowly turning it as there was a soft 'click!' Of the handle.

~~~to be continued~~~

So... Sorry this was so short, but I like my cliffhangers. Don't worry I plan to update daily.