Seven :)

I feel I have a lot of time to make up for, so why not upload a third within two days, huh?

This one was requested by tomi-chan18082

I hope you like it ^-^

-----------------------------------------------

"But that's the point, you're not allowed to do that!" (Y/N) laughed making Howl very upset.

You see, she'd been spending a lot of time with Calcifer and she was telling him everything and Howl wasn't getting her attention at all. For days on end he'd be spending his time trying to get her attention, beacuse he really liked her but she clearly didn't care, or so he thought. It was obvious to everyone how she felt about the raven/blond haired (depending on your preference) man, but now him, he was TOO oblivious to anything she did until she wasn't spending any time with him, and that completely annoyed him. He needed to get her attention but he just didn't know how to.

Calcifer laughs back, "but, (Y/N), I can do that! And I will do just that!" Howl watched her face pale. 

'What is Calcifer threatening to do this time..?' Howl thought, a little bit of panic in his thoughts.

(Y/N) ran from the room, clearly uncomfortable, making Calcifer chuckle slightly, "she's so easy to intimidate."

Howl got overly annoyed by his statement, "and what if she is? That doesn't give you the right to be so mean to her!" Howl ran after her, catching her door just as she was about to slam it.

"Go away, Howl.." She warns but he refuses making her sigh in defeat. "What do you want?"

"Why do you spend so much time with him if all he does is bother you like that? Why do you let him upset you?" He frowns a little, but she smiles.

"And why do you care so much?" She keeps the smile evident on her face causing his eyebrows to furrow.

"Isn't it obvious, (Y/N)? I've been lost without your company, without you. I love you, (Y/N)." He sighs, "but you like Calcifer, so I guess I'll leave you be." He turns to leave but he's stopped when a small, soft hand grabs his own making him turn to look at her in confusion.

"Don't you dare think that I love Calcifer. I've been avoiding you in hopes that I wouldn't have to tell you how I feel about you, but it seems you feel exactly the same about me as I do about you. Besides, how would I do anything with him? I'd get burnt constantly and nothing physical could be done. It's you I love, not him." She smiles, unable to get another word into her statement as he kisses her softly on the lips, pulling her closer by her hips so he can kiss her more.

He pulls away, "I'm glad you love me too.."

-------------------------------------------------

I feel like i went straight to the point too quickly and that I made it really short too, but that's an issue you get with using a laptop rather than a phone xD

Well, I hope you liked it. Feel free to message me with requests. I need them through message otherwise it's impossible for me to keep track of who's I've done and haven't done.

OK. Well, I'm off. Remember to request if you have an idea!