werewolf's are real

hey guys this one is short but I hope you enjoy it :P

lilly pov

I woke up around 6 went for a run making sure not to bump in to a ghost or fall in the river the more I run the more I feel like im going in a circle I feel like im lost I was walking in the garden when I saw nick my brother he looked upset and sad so I walked up to him.

"nick are you ok "  " no not really"  "you can tell me if you like"  thanks well today is the day my sister my twin and your sister has been dead for 2 years and it makes me sad and I miss my twin but I feel better with you around because you look a little like her but you still look different" "oh well if you like we can have a little sleepover in my room tonight and chill" "I would love to but you may not want me over with what im going to tell you" " why if you don't tell me you will never know" "well you know your mate" yesssss" "well I cut you mating bond" "what really omg thank you" Im so happy I hated my mate "but" why is there always a but to everything "what is the but" "well you have a new mate" nick started moving in his seat he couldn't stay still " omg your my new mate" nick looked like I shoved a dead pigs face in his "what no why would I your B.R.O.T.H.E.R  be your mate we are siblings lilly that's gross no your mate is Jason" I looked at him weirdly how the fuck is Jason  " um who the fuck is Jason" " little sis you have a lot to learn he is half god like us but his father is our uncle" " who is his dad" " Zeus" "no way im mated to my cuz" " yeah don't worry tho everyone of us are family and the funny part is we all end up going out with each other or getting married with each other"

"but wouldn't that be weird tho"  "no not really sis you will get to meet your mate soon I have to take you to camp half blood" "what do I do there" "we will train you there to be the best don't worry you will be with me" " cool when do we leave bro" "we leave tomorrow" " I hope you don't mined me asking what time is it" " well sis its best you go to bed now its 12 o'clock at night " " how come its so late at night" "sis you were only asleep for 5 hours" "oh well then good night nick wake me up so I can pack to leave" sure sis sleep well" "stop calling me little" I stating running back to my room and all I could hear was my brother laughing

next day

SPLASH

all I felt was cold water drenching me I jumped out of my bed and looked for the person who did it I saw nick running as fast as he could out the door down the hall funny thing tho he forgot im a werewolf I faster then him in matter of seconds I was in front of him "nick you know that wasn't very nice" "sorry you wouldn't wake up so I had too and I knew you would be mad once you woke up so I ran" "im faster then you nick werewolf " "oh yeah well lilly its time to get packing we have to leave in time for breakfast" "do they have lots of food" "yes they do" "ok I will be done in one hour" " ok I will time you"

one hour later

"nick im all done where are you" I was yelling down the hall ways running looking like a dickhead not knowing where my own brother is " down here sis" i ran towards his voice i fined him standing at a gate " um what is that" "oh this well we are going to walk through this to get to the camp" "cool lets go bro" "hahahahaha fine lets go someone is really happy today" " well i get to meet my new mate" "well yeah i guess so but sis one thing you see they don't know about werewolf's they may not like you and you mate may reject you right away but just think of me and i will always be there for you never forget that ok sis" my heart broke a little when he said my second mate might reject me too " yes bro i will i will never forget" i gave him my best smile the gate opened and i walked through it seemed like only a few seconds but it was longer then that we came out the other side of the gate to our rooms i was amazed that my brother had made this building himself with the help of the dead but he still did it i was so happy that i ran to my bed which was huge the only sad thing tho is that there are no walls but at lest we get our own bathroom where the others don't heheheheh i started unpacking my bag " sis we have to head up now the bell has gone off and i have to introduce you" "ok" just then i felt slightly ill like i was going to be sick i was so scared of what will happen we walked up the hill i grabbed nicks hand my other sister was here to she had to leave right away yesterday when we got up there i almost fainted there were so many people i might forget names nick pulled me a long with people looking at me nick pulled me to the front with a guy with a body of a horse i tried not to laugh but they may laugh at me for being able to shift in to a wolf

the horse guy stomped his well horse leg and everyone went quieted " good morning everyone i have a few things to say today one will cabin that is playing music so loud at night stop please we all need our sleep second and people stop setting things on fire and we will have our weekly capture the flag in two days time and last but not lest we have a new member please step forward dear" i step up but i was so scared of what they may think of me " well dear tell us your name" " um hi my name is lilly  hunter" "lilly have you any idea why your here" " yes my father is hades the god of the underworld my brother and sister saved me last night from my pack" no one said a word when i said pack but the horse dude asked me " what do you mean dear" " um well im not like you guy like your half horse not being rude sir where they are half human well im half wolf me and my people call our self's werewolf's we are not like the ones from story book that's all a lie we can change when ever we feel like it we eat lots we are fast runners fast healer what would take a week to heal only takes a few hours for us silver cant kill us we age like normal people we can die if you shot us in our weak spots" just then one kid jumped up "that's bullshit werewolf's are fake if you are you would shift right now"  i was so mad at this kid not thinking my people are real " fine you want to see a human change to a wolf fine you will see it with your own eyes" i closed my eyes and went on all fours i let my wolf take control she changed my human body to a amazing wolf fur dark as night i felt nick pat my fur i didn't hear a sound if someone dropped a pin you could hear it i looked at the kid and walked up to him i spoke with my mined to everyone " now you see my people are just as real as yours so be careful you maybe half god but my people have been around just as long and im stronger too" i decided i was time to go back to my human form i started to shift back when I was fully human again i turned around "now that's over what's next"

well time to stop there sorry for updating late i hope you guys enjoy this chapter i had fun writing it i will post as soon as i can