Attention Readers

Friends, I know we are all crazy PaNi/Manan fans and can never see our lovely couple away from one another. I know all of your love towards their togetherness since your requests to bring the two of them together in the previous season. I respect all of your feelings and the urge to always have them together but, for this story I would have to give a small disclaimer in advance...

" This story begins with a sad phase so you won't see the happy PaNi for quite some time. However, it has a properly defined story and if you are someone who can wait for the good times patiently then I would say you are at an advantage. Also, this story, since it's my third publication, I'm very much prepared in advance so of course the story has already been decided well in advance. So if you all request to change the sad track soon and bring PaNi together, I'm afraid I might not be able to grant your wish. Of course, there would be a few flashbacks and maybe a few PaNi scenes but happy ones would definitely take time."

Friends, I do not wish to scare you all away from the story or hurt you all but that's just my story. And I thought of giving this disclaimer so that I don't give you all any pointless hopes. I don't want any of you to stop reading the story or anything, I obviously want all of your support but just keep in mind this small disclaimer, is my only request.

Lastly, I love all my readers and heartily appreciate feedbacks in any manner. Believe me I would be more than happy to connect with all of you through your feedbacks be it, positive or negative. Yes friends, I would more than welcome any negative feedbacks as well so please don't hesitate to leave any as that would in a way help me improve myself. Silent readers, I love you as well so please show it to me if I could affect you through my story through your votes and comments.