Sugar Sweet

"What are we going to do today? It's your day off."

Ed asked you. Both of you were laying on a couch in the living room just talking. You were wearing his comfortable shirt (as usual) and your shorts and he was wearing his dark blue boxers.

He laid the top half of his body on you, so his head was between your breasts, your knees parted where he rested his legs in between yours.

You like this. Doing nothing but cuddling and kissing him all day fooling around a bit and just talking about life.

"We can watch movies or go for a swim."

You suggested.

"Or we can have sex for the rest of the day today til we get tired of it."

He said, laughing.

"Will you baby? Ever get tired of sex?"

You teased him, patting his head gently. He just laughed and tickled you on your belly telling you not to tease him.

"Well as much as I love to do that with you. We can't. Because I'm on my period"

You said, grabbing his baby hair and playing with them. They were so smooth and they smelled so good.

"Aw man, but you can't have sex when you're on your period?"

He frowned at you. Clearly disappointed. He grabbed your breasts and started playing with them. 

"Ew no, I'm not gonna fuck you with my bleeding vagina Ed. That's gross"

You raised your voice at him, swatting his hands away from kneading your breasts. You half thought he was kidding and half thought he was serious and very disappointed.

You still wanted to please him so you slid your hands along his back and in his boxers. You rested your hands there on his smooth cheeks.

You started rubbing circles on the skin there with your palms but Ed, being the Ed that he is, grabbed one of your hands by your wrist and yanked it out of his boxers and then pushed it back in this time on the front of his boxers and placed it on his dick.

It was hard to pump him with both of your position like this so you switched. Ed was laying on his back. His head on a pillow and you were sitting on his lap. You took off his boxers and your hands moved quickly to grab his dick.

Slowly, you lowered your head and licked his tip, just a little. Then you pulled away. You looked at his face, smirking at him and started rubbing his length slowly. You gave his dick a cute little lick once in a while then continued stroking him.

Ed's eyes fluttered closed, lips parting and his hands rested on your thighs, squeezing your flesh there. He was hard after all the stroking and you took it a little further.

Lowering your head, you kissed his auburn hair and slowly taking his hard dick inch by fucking inch into your mouth. While doing this, your hands roamed all over his chest, rubbing and pinching his nipples. You felt him shivered under your touch.

You moved your hands back to grab his dick, then sucked his dick a few more times before you stopped.

"I'm adding a little sweetness to this. Stay."

You let your sexy voice out as you let his dick slipped out of your mouth leaving him on the couch and went to the kitchen to grab something.  Ed's eyes followed you to the kitchen but he didn't ask you anything. He just laid there, waiting for that little sweetness.

After somewhat three minutes you came back with a bottle of maple syrup in your hands.

"What?"

He asked you, his eyebrows crooked.

"I wanna try it."

You hopped back on the couch and straddled his lap. You looked at him, biting your lower lip a little making sure you look sexy as hell. You tilted the tip of the bottle down on his dick and squeezed it.

The cold syrup dropped and coated his dick down to the center, between his ass. He shivered a little feeling the coldness of the liquid because it was in the fridge before.

"This is fucking weird but I like it. You look hot baby"

He breathed out.

You started licking his dick, it was sugary sweet and the liquid was a bit thick and you liked it. A lot. You could do this everyday. You took all of his dick in your mouth, tasting the sweetness, you sucked him and moved your head up and down. Then you sucked at the center of his skin where his ass meets his dick.

Your hair was all over your face, some got really sticky because of the syrup.

Ed gathered your hair in one place, holding them together and at the same time he pushed your head lower so that you could deep throat him easily.

"Fuck this feels so fucking good"

He groaned as you rub his sticky balls with your fingers gently.

Your head moved faster up and down his length, swirling your tongue and letting out an 'mmm' sound along the process. You felt his veins popping on the skin there and it was sucking hot.

"Uh fuck"

He gasped.

You were both enjoying it until you heard someone rang the doorbell.

A loud 'Ding' echoed in the hall.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

He yelled out, his eyes wide open.

"I was fucking close!"

His face and neck turned red from all of the things that you did to him.

You immediately stopped what you were doing, laughing so hard seeing Ed's reaction. He sat up from the couch and went straight upstairs in a rush taking his boxers with him.

You took the bottle of maple syrup and placed it back in the fridge, washed your hands and headed towards the door.

"Hey it's us! We know it's your day off so we came to hang out! We bring food!"

Two of your closest girlfriends came with pizzas and some other stuff to eat for the rest of the day and you couldn't do anything but invited them in.

So I edited a few sentences. Please comment what you think of this smut.