First day at school... Fun.

I took the plate and smiled at her brightly "thank you..uhm.." "call me Sabrine unless you want to go with mom" she chuckled at my little knowledge of the facts "oh okey mom" it made me blush a little when Mari and Sabrine started laughing. "Youre so cute (y/n)!" Mari exlcaimed "I'm not !"
"Yes you are. Now my daughters.. why not go upstairs and unpack ?" Mom hummed and went back to the kitchen to bake with dad some more delicious things. Mari took my hand and ran upstairs while dragging me with her "Ah not so fast Mari! I left my bag downstairs..." she let me go "oops! Go bring it!" I chuckled and walked at a slow pace downstairs, took my bag and walked back up. 'Geez she's so hype isn't she?' I thought. This life seems so much better than back in (y/c).

The next day was already a school day and since mom and dad knew i'm going to be here now they already signed me up in Marinettes school. Fun. No skipping school it seems.
I like always woke up quiet early and took a cute outfit. I decided to be liked this year. Yes. That's my decision and I'm gonna stick with it like glitter to paper. I packed my books and changed my clothes just than noticing that Mari is still asleep... "oh come one that girl is impossibru..." i threw a pillow at her and she shot up with a muffled shriek. It was so funny I just had to laugh "M-Mari! We'll be late because of you!" She grumbled only and started to prepare herself. I alreafy went downstair to get myself some breakfast. Of course the bag was with me. I'm a lazy person so why would I run back up for it?

After breakfast and Mari almost falling down the stairs we head out.
"Do you think I'll make some friends?"
"Of course you will! I have to intoduce you to Alya! She's the best of friends of mine."
I chuckled and smiled now a little bit more confident. Maybe it won't be this bad after all?

//author's note!
Hey . Sorry for my lame and rare updates! -chuckle- Okey. Now question for ya my pretty readers! Do you want to be miraculous holder or nah?