Part 3

Prince Pov

I was still laughing and talking to Issa. For a vampire, he's cool and has a tan and a 6 pack oooweeee!!

We were both walking around the yard and well, everywhere. He was actually soothing to talk to.

Me : So, vampire huh?

Issa : Yes why?

Me : Mind if I call you mosquito?

Issa : Ouch! That really hurted.

He pouted. I awed and kissed his cheek. He blushed and kissed mine. I smiled like a girl.

Issa : You single right Prince?

Me : Yea. Why?

Issa : Just asked.

Me : Oh. You single?

Issa : Already know beautiful.

I blushed. Three people then came to us. I looked and my smile soon left. Oh no.

Roc : Hey there fag. Who's your friend here your lover?

I sat there quiet. Issa looked at Roc and his group.

Issa : Might be what's it to you??

Roc : I wasn't talking to you blood sucking mosquito.

Issa : But I was talking to you puppy.

Roc got in Issa face and Issa got up in his as well. I was gonna say something but I was too chicken to say it.

Roc : Why don't you back up and let me talk to the fag.

Issa : Call him another and I'm gonna rip your head off.

Roc growled at him. Issa hissed. I got in front of them.

Me : Stop.

Issa : Who is this?

Me : My roommate.

Roc smirked at Issa. I knew Issa didn't like him. Hell I knew Roc disliked him.

Me : Lets go Issa.

I pulled Issa away from Roc and them. He looked pissed.

Issa : So you just let him talk about you like that? Let him pick on you?!

Me : Issa. It ain't just him. Its the whole Madhouse. I told you they some homophobic assholes.

Issa : But you just sit there and do nothing though! That just made me madder.

I walked him in the building to the hallway. He was lookin at me with soft eyes.

Issa : Does he hit you?

Me : No. Why you care all of a sudden?

Issa : Cause I do. I really like you Prince. Even if this is my first day.

I blushed. That's all I could do. I finally know someone who cares for me.

Me : Really?

Issa : Yea. And I want you to be my boyfriend.

Me : You don't even know me.

Issa : I know you are the most beautiful person in the world. And I know enough to be your boyfriend. Please??

I looked at him. I could've sworn his eyes were brighter and cuter than before!! I couldn't say no to him!! I just nodded and he gave me a strong ass hug. Lifting me off the ground. I had to burn him a little. He dropped me quick and in shocked.

Issa : You control fire!!!?

Me : Surprised?

Issa : Hell yea!! Sexy on you.

I just blushed and walked off giggling with Issa behind me.