1• How it begins

(Karma X Nagisa) I'm gonna make this one the one where they start dating so they aren't out yet but one of them will ask the other out in this chapter. This might also gonna be a short chapter!

Karma's POV

"Karmaaaaaaaa" I yelled into his ear, we'd had a sleepover last night or rather, Karma had camped out at mine because his parents were fighting so he came here.

I'd been awake for an hour now and the cereal was on the top shelf and seeing as my mum was out I couldn't reach it and Karma had been asleep for that hour and it's annoying me because I'd been trying to wake him up for half an hour, who knew he'd sleep through me tickling him.....maybe he's just not ticklish....? Anyway, I screamed his name into his ear, finally a reaction but I think I was to busy celebrating to realise that his hand was coming at my face at the speed of light

WACK

"Owwwee Karma!! That hurt!" I whined plopping onto the floor and crossing my legs holding my red cheek, He turned over and stared at me through half open eyes that looked like they could kill someone, My breath hitched as he growled at me

"Why didn't you just shake me?" He said slowly sitting up his black skull pj top falling slightly off his shoulder, he scratched his stomach and I could see his stomach, jeez it looked so-GAH! WHY AM I THINKING THIS?! I looked back at him and he looked at me

"Well, your gonna answer me right?" I heard him say scratching his head messing his hair up jeez it's so cute the way he yawns like he's not got a care in the world.......

"Nagisa are you ok?"
"HU WA HU?!"
I jump his voice waking me out of my day dream "Are you sure your ok? You've been staring into space for the past 5 minutes! Aren't you gonna answer me?" He yawns again "Um......W-what was the question? Heh" I answer sheepishly and he looks at me hopelessly "You know? It doesn't even matter!" He says laughing and ruffling my hair "You couldn't reach the cereals right?" He asked me "Right." I replied following him out the room and down the stairs.

I sat down that the breakfast table and cringed as Karma easily got the cereals I struggled so much to reach...
"So" he said pouring milk into our bowls "So what?" I questioned getting down and shuffling to get spoons "So what do you want to do today?" He turned away and scratched his head "I-I mean we could catch a movie, Sonic ninja 2 is out and I don't want to go home yet..." He spoke grabbing his bowl and leaning on the work surface eating his Cheerios (I'm British ok. Cheerios are awesome.) "Well I guess we could, what time is it on?" I asked finishing my cereal then putting my bowl into the sink, as soon as I'd done that I heard someone rush down stairs "Nagisa! I have to leave for work now so I'll-" mum grabbed a snack bar but saw Karma and glared at him, then instead of rushing her speech, she straightened her back and spoke a little slower and more dignified "I will be seeing you later, I'm at work till 5:30 so do whatever you want with," she looked karma up and down before reaching for the door handle ", Him....." She said gravely "uh, S-sure mum! Oh we were thinking of seeing a movie so -Gah!" I felt someone barge past me muting and storming upstairs. My mum and Llama definitely don't get along...

(I'm leaving that there and I'm making an edit..... XD Karma the Llama.....Llama Akabane.... I like it!)

"Anyway, Mum can I have some money for the movie?" I said pulling my eyes away from the stairs "Hu? Sure!" She stopped and smiled pulling out a £20 and £10 note and handing it to me "Spend it wisely!" Was the last thing she said before shutting the door, the I heard a loud voice from upstairs.

"HAS SHE GONE?!" It yelled, a figure started to form at the top of that stairs then walk half way down and,
fall the rest...
"Gah! Ow my head....." He whined as he rubbed his head with his ass in the air and his belly on the floor "KARMA! Are you alright?!" I yelped grabbing and ice pack and placing it gently on his head "Yea thanks Nagisa!" He laughed getting up and holding the ice pack to his head, he was already dressed into ripped skinny jeans and a loose hanging black shirt with socks that had pineapples on, God knows what he was thinking when he packed....."I'll keep this on my head while you go get ready and I think it's be safer if we, you know, Took the bus!" He laughed, I felt heat rise to my cheeks, I pulled my hair in front of my face to hide the blush "O-ok...." I mumble and run upstairs as fast as I can, being careful not to make the same mistake as Karma....

Karma's POV

I watched Nagisa run upstairs and I felt that weird sensation in my stomach again.......I'm sure it has a name but it's just my coming to me, oh well, but I've been getting this weird feeling every time I'm around him......

>> TIME SKIP!<<

We got to the cinema and got our tickets to see Sonic Ninja 2, We were right at the back so Nagisa could see over everyone else, he's so adorably small, He rushed off to get sweets then turned to face me

"Karma, What do you want?"
I thought for a moment

"Hey, let's share a big box of popcorn and one of those really large slush puppies!"
I laughed, walking over to the ticket man so we could get our tickets stamped, I felt a poke on my back, my heart practically beat out my chest and I spun round to see,

"Oh, hey Nagisa, are you ready to go in?"
I asked him and he smiled and nodded and we walked into screen 4 and took our seats at the back.

"Hey Karma, Thanks for suggesting this, I'm gonna enjoy this!" He smiled and took a sip of the slush puppy

"Oh uh, thanks, it's not biggie..." I could feel heat rising to my cheeks, I knew it was dark and he couldn't see but I decided to take a large slurp of the slush puppy just to be sure.

"Karma." I turned back to face him and his face was directly in of mine

"N-Nagisa?" I whispered and I saw a smile from the darkness

"Enjoy the movie!" He said before putting his lips to mine and kissing me, my blush went out of control and my heart rate increased before the movie had started.

I spent that next hour wondering what had actually just happened.

~~
Ok well I'm ending that there after this chapter the rest of the one shots will be when they're dating, probably different aus and time periods of you have any suggestions for this book and the other book for asks and dares, thanks!!! Oh yea and I said I'd make that edit to here,

Llama Akabane

XD