Evangaline 3

So this is going to be a little different .. im moving in some unbelievable territory at the end of the chapter .. but just bare with me here .. believe in it ... lol

Also to MzJazzie .. its here because you asked .. lol

_____________________________________________

Toby waited approximately 27.5 seconds before he got up from the couch and followed Angie in to the kitchen. He made sure to walk very quietly so that he didn't disturb her. He only wanted to make sure she was okay. What they had both just learned was extremely overwhelming and not explained to either of them very well at all. he was more in shock but he had no idea what she was feeling .. after all hes not a girl.

She was just standing there with her head facing down towards the full cups of coffee sitting on the counter, and she was staring at them as if she was in a deep trance. Toby didnt want to bother her, but he felt it was his duty since one day he would be the man of the house and it would be his job. "practice makes perfect" Toby thought.

You know.." he said " I thought there was something different about you the moment i laid eyes on you, your beauty was unearthly and you smelled like fresh fruit not the bottled kind, and you were too friendly right away as if you would have been able to protect yourself if anything had ever happened. I mean especially how beautiful you are.. you'd beat Aphrodite in a beauty contest." he said as he smirked trying to make her feel a little bit better.

Angie snapped. She turned around at him furious "Shut up! Dont you have any idea about how serious this situation is? This is not the time for flattery or to coddle me like a baby." she yelled. " We have to start preparing for whats about to feel like the wrath of every supernatural being going berserk on us."

"Seriously?" Toby exclaimed " I thought this was already figured out .. we just fight a couple people, get or power back .. and then take it to the bedroom." He said winking.

"Hold it lover boy!" "Thoughts like that aren't going to get us anywhere and especially not at the head of the council on Mount Olympus, and even though they base pretty much every decision they make based on lust they can be as ruthless as Hades guard dog." She said breaking down a little. " You may not know but were going to have to kick some major ass over the next few weeks and we are so not prepared."

Toby's smiled instantly faded and was now replaced with a frown that looked like it had seen many wears. " Well how in the hell are we supposed to kick major ass without any powers?"

" Dont worry" Angie said as a smirk came across her face .

( Which Toby noticed and made him feel a little bit better about himself knowing that he was going to have a wife that knew what she want .. god he loved when his women were in control)

She pushed him slightly in the direction of a mirror which was in plain sight in the hallway. Not a fancy mirror but definitely not something you'd pick up at you average furniture store, but something rather you may have found at an antiques shop, all finger marked and in need of a good polish.

"Get in."

Toby laughed. "You've got to be joking me right?"

Angie just looked at him with a blank face. " I said get in!"

"Ok i understand that weve both been throught alot today and youre probably in shock but there is no way that there is any such thing as a magic mirror. Because they do not exist." Toby stated matter of factly.

" Oh yes there is!"

" No, its totally impossible."

"Well then" Said Angie " Prepare to meet the impossible because it is one of two magic mirrors to exist in this world right now. However there are plenty of others."

"Ok so if this is so real then how do i get in? Do we get to hold hands? " Toby said with he most condescending idiotic smile on his face.

" As a matter of fact we do." said Angie in a very motherly tone " We don't want you getting lost now do we?"

"Oh goody now your going to treat me like a child" Toby whined.

" Oh shut up! this is important Toby i cant afford for you to get lost, we need each other right now. And you need to know how to travel within the mirror."

" All right " grumbled Toby. But he wasn't really listening because all he could think about was how she said she needed him right now. He must have been under some kind of spell because as soon as Zada had said that he was her fated he began to feel a little odd and perhaps more emotional towards Angie, althoguh he never would have admitted it out loud.

He snapped out of it just to finish hearing her say

" And whatever you do don't let go! Remember its going to push and pull because your unfamiliar its going to make you feel as if you dont belong going through it, but as long as your touching me it wont harm you. Do you understand?"

He nodded.

" Alright and whatever you do ... don't speak to anyone or anything should you get lost, you're about to enter a world that no one but me and you knows exists. Because if anyone else knew ... well just say that we wouldn't exist anymore."

"Okay I promise" Toby said " Just where are we going anyway?"

"To faerie" Said Angie as Toby's eyes almost bulged out " and believe me your in for a very odd ride."

And with that said she pulled him into the mirror with her. Leaving two cups of slightly warm untouched vanilla flavored coffee to go cold on the counter.