Chapter 18

The day of the signing.I haven't spoke too Blake since,not that he has tried even speaking too me,but I have stopped making the effort.I am dreading going too the signing,Blake will be there and I have no idea how it will turn out,today will either break us or bring us back together,hopefully the second option.

After showering I blow dryed my hair and curled it,making it fall in loose thick curls on my shoulders.I decided too go all out with my make up,and for once I can say it isn't too impress Blake,or any boy for that matter.As much as I love him,too be honest,I'm wearing the make up for me and because I want too,not so it will look nice for him.

I slipped on a black cropped top and my favourite white topshop jeans,matching them with a pair of black vans,and my black vans bag on with my michael kors watch and the pandora princess ring that Blake had bought me as a surprise one day after I hadn't saw him in a while.

I took a picture on my phone and decided too upload it too instagram,with the caption "Bet ya want me now?😈💋",the comments flooded in,everyone knew it was obviously aimed and everyone knew who at.They must have noticed we haven't been together as much and even when we are not we usually tweet each other.They have noticed.

Suddenly my phone started blowing up,everyone asking if we had broke up,but we hadn't had we? I mean we haven't been talking and too be honest,I don't think he wants too see me at all,never mind just today.But I decided too clarify it anyway by tweeting.

"Guys me and Blake haven't broke up,my ig post isn't about that,dont worry.Just not saw him in a while but I'm coming along too the signing today!I'll see him and hopefully you guys there,love you all x💞"

I clearly lied about the instagram part,of course it was about him,who else would it be about?But hopefully not too many questions about that,"Morgan!We have been too be in London in two hours, move your lazy ass and get down here!"shouts Reece.

I laugh running downstairs too the living room,the bag on my back bouncing as I ran.I landed at the living room door ready too leave,Melissa wasn't coming,family day out or something like that.I should know,she complained too me all night down the phone..

I said goodbye too mum and Lexi and Reece and I jumped i dads car as he started the engine for the hour journey too London. (I am not from England and have no idea how long it takes too get too London from Accrington so go with it)

Sat in the car Reece and I took a selfie and snap chatted it.I headed onto my twitter,looking at the positive responses on my recent tweet,"I saw your tweet,it was about Blake though wasn't it?"he said,knowing it was aimed at him.

I nodded my head,"A couple nights ago I went into your room for something,I don't know what it was but whatever it was,you were on facetime too Blake at the time and then I heard him saying he doesn't want me too come too the singing,and he has been ignoring me,and as I told you the other day about all the stuff"

"There is something definetly up with him,not sure what though.He does really love you,a lot.He usually never shuts up about you,but he has been really off the last few days,he will come round,trust me,we know what Blake is like"he said reassuring me.

We finally arrived at London station,where Blake and George came into view as I left the car."Hey"I said too them giving them both smiles and hugs.I hugged Blake really awkwardly,scared he would pull away,he didn't hug back or respond,just stood there.

We all walked along too the front of the train station where we would meet there manager Joe who is going too take us too the front of the station.I had met Joe once before.He was stood infront of the car smiling behind his shades.

"Hey boys!Nice too see you again Morgan"he saids giving me a wave as we jump in the car,Blake and I didn't speak at all during the full car ride,not too each other or too anyone.It was a short journey before we parked outside a venue,a massive line of teenage girls was formed from the door way past the next streets.

"Okay Morgan you can stay out and get pictures with some fans if you want but they are all going too meet the boys anyway so they will come straight in with me,I will tell the guy at the door too let you in when you are coming back inside"Joe smiles as I thank him.

As we jump out the car screams erupted,many people shouted the boys names,some even mine.They headed inside as I made my way over too the fans,the que pushed forward as I spoke loudly "Please be careful,you might hurt someone and I'm going too try meet you all"

They still continued pushing anyway,I took pictures with a lot of people,my cheeks ache from smiling and doing silly pouts.I must have been out for atleast half an hour when I decided too take a picture with one last fan.

"How's Blake?"she scowled after our picture,"What?"I asked trying too be nice as she had just took a picture with me."He doesn't even like you"she laughed as I simply walked away,it didn't make much an effect on me,I didn't really care what they think.

The man let me back inside,the singing starts in fifteen minutes,Blake still ignoring me when I tried too start a conversation."Blake"I said,over the discussion of George,Reece and Joe,he didn't even flinch or atleast look up at me,thats it.

I took his wrist and dragged him too the other side of the room,"Okay.What is up with you?Saying you don't wanna see me too Reece?Ignoring my texts and calls?Then ignoring me when I try talk too you? Blake what have I done?"I ask.

"Sorry"I all he said,we both stood for a couple minutes before he says,"Listen Morgan,as I explained things after tour will be so different,and I know how much I will miss you on tour,and I keep thinking the more I keep my distance the less I will miss you,but too be honest I miss you already.I keep thinking about when I made you hurt yourself,when I really hurt you,and I just don't want it too happen again on tour..I just"he sighs.

"You know how much I love you,I just wish I didn't love you as much,because then leaving wouldn't be this hard and then I wouldn't have too do this,then I wouldn't need too keep doing stupid things,and too be honest,I'm scared you will find someone else well I am away"he sighs.

"Blake"I whisper.

"Yeah?"he replies.

"Your never gonna loose me,I promise"I say holding out my pinky finger as they intertwine with each other,locking the promise.He pulled me closer,wrapping his arms around my waist and I lay my head on his chest."I am yours,and your mines"he smiles,"You got that right"I reply,as he kisses me.

We took a picture together just before they got too there seats for the signing.It was of him and I standing very close together,both looking really happy,he posted it with the caption "Best girl x❤️👫"

He then went too his seat,as did George and Reece.Dean got too a good spot and set his camera up and Joe and I went into another room for coffee.