Chapter 13

Thank u all for motivating me too continue! This is just a filler but I am writing a long one for next chapter...Please show some support on this chapter for an update soon

After the party last month,Melissa and I both woke up with the worst hangover possible,of course mum came back that afternoon,finding all of us still in bed,besides Blake.After lecturing us,especially me and Reece she then thanked Blake for being repsonsible and hardly drinking and taking care of us.

George is still not talking too me,although he is completely fine with Blake,probably considering they are in a band which is gaining a lot more supporters.They have been offered a place in the vamps tour after going too LA with The Tide and the management.

Now,a month later,I'm sat in my living room waiting for Melissa too come round too mines then we are going out too see Bailey,yes Bailey McConnell, we did get a catch up at the party,but I cannot remember anything past me chanting along too crystallise.

Good night it was though,not too good the next morning,but defiantly worth the vile hangover and the three times that I threw up inside the bathroom.Saying goodbye too Blake that time wasn't easy, but knowing me and him are on good terms now makes everything better.

We have been becoming so close now,I wouldn't class us as dating yet.Well mainly because he hasn't asked me out,but to be honest I'm happy with where we are at for now,I don't wanna go rushing into another relationship,just take things slow.I do really miss him,it's been a whole month but we have been on the phone and stuff,it's just not the same,I don't even know when I am next going too see him.

In stumbled Melissa,hair swinging from her shoulders as she struts in,holding her phone in her hand clearly distracted by something on the phone screen,but who isn't now a days,including me,it is a part of our generation,its our own fault.

My thoughts were interrupted with the sound of Melissa questioning if my brother was coming along with us today,he is away for a meeting in London,he begged me too come along so he didn't get bored on the train but I refused,declining the offer.

"What are we even doing with Bailey?Who is coming?Just us?I hardly even saw Bailey at the party it has been ages since I last saw him.Do I look okay?"she asked,fiddling with her hair,I giggled at her silliness."Yes,you look okay..I guess,joking,why you so nervous anyway?"I winked,her pale cheeks turned from vampire white too a dark red colour,she shrugged her shoulders at my question.

"Has someone got a little crush?"I sang,using the american term.She simply shook her head, that mean's yes,Bailey recently broke up with his girlfriend,maybe this will be good for Melissa?But I am not looking forward too being the third wheel.

We are now just waiting on Bailey too arrive,guess he hasn't changed,always the last one here. Fifteen minutes later a loud knock was created on my front door signalling he had arrived.I opened the door welcoming with a warm hug,Melissa done the same.

He wandered into my living room,looking around before taking a seat on the sofa,we followed him in. "Are we ready too go?"asked Melissa,smiling at Bailey,breeze it out Melissa,keep your cool for gods sake I thought too myself.

"Oh I forgot too tell you,I don't know if you will be angry about this but you seemed too get along just fine at the party so I kinda invited Charlie along,for a smoothie and just too hang out?"he smiled nervously.

In the inside I was thinking oh fuck but I blew it off with a "Atleast I won't be a third wheeler now" joke. Charlie and I,we were dating since December 2014,after four months of being known as Reece's little sister I then got labeled as Charlie's girlfriend.

It was all going great,we were so close and both did trust each other,we were young but I did love him and then he cheated on me infront of my eyes,Stereo Kicks last gig together at thorpe park,everyone was emotional but Charlie decided it would be appropriate too kiss someone.

We had a chat about it and kind of resolved it agreeing too be friends instead,I can't remember seeing him at the party but considering the amount of alcohol I had consumed that night I'm figuring thats why it wasn't awkward,it won't be awkward today though,I hope.

Charlie done the same routine Bailey done well arriving,we were sat in the living room waiting on the taxi which would transport us too 'Schusi Smoothi' about twenty minutes away,also I have absolute no idea what the name means.

We took a selfie of all four of us,Bailey taking it and me standing by him,then Charlie,then Melissa. Bailey captioned it 'Look who's back❤️' I must admit I miss Summer 2015,Me and Charlie against, Melissa and James,Tom and Bailey,Casey and Reece and Chris and Barclay at water fights.

Throwing the balloons at each other,water splashing everywhere,drowning our back garden.Soon drying off because of the heat,our barbecues,Tom being labeled as head chef before burning the burgers and our silly you now's.

I miss the whole scene,the people,the date and the memories.But we will only make more,"You okay?" asked Bailey as I blanked out,I shook myself from my daydream,nodding at the question.The taxi soon arrived and well checking my phone I realised the fans freaking out over me and charlie being together again.

I felt the need too clarify that we were just friends,and it would be staying that way for a long long time.I snapped a taxi picture of me and Charlie both doing silly faces and captioned it 'Best friend always x'

After arriving at the busy shop we found our seats,a tall women came over and received our drink orders,scribbling it down on the notepad and speed walking back behind the counter,telling her colleague our orders.

It was soon brought out too us,we were handed our smoothies separately,we thanked the women, handing her the money.I took a sip of my smoothie pulling out my phone as did Bailey,still blowing up about how me and Charlie were together.

"Look's like fans are happy we are friends"I said laughing,empathising the friends,he nodded along "Thought they would be,ahh I missed you guys"he said laughing back.I took another drink and checked my messages.One from Blake.

"Enjoying your time with Charlie?" I honestly couldn't tell whether he was being sarcastic or serious or just being a straight up dick,I rolled my eyes,showing Melissa the message as she did the same.I typed back the polite option,which was quite weird for me too be saying too Blake "Yes actually I am,how's your meeting?"

"Don't be a bitch" he simply replied,the name he had used for me wasn't very nice,maybe he was joking."Huh?" is all I replied,receiving the respond of "Ahaha enjoy your date you slut" my eyes watered up,I swallowed the lump in my throat and replied "It isn't like that,why are you being like this"

"Gotta go,talk too people that matter too me n shit,ya know.Bye" the simple line of "People that matter too me",shows that I'm not one of them,that he has never cared about me,that I mean nothing, he see's me as a slut..

A tear fell from eye onto the table,falling of onto the floor where it created a tiny puddle,the people sat around the table questioned my sadness but I just stared out the window,tears filling my eyes and ruining my mascara.