Chapter 1~ I Should've Known

A/N This story is strictly in Alfie's POV unless said otherwise.

~*~

I was mortified as I watched the video entitled "IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT" by Marcus Butler which was posted 2 hours ago.

You could see when you clicked the video that Tyler was also in it.

"Hello I'm Tyler."

"And I'm Marcus."

"As you can see by the title of this video, we have a big announcement." Tyler said.

"So we might as well get on with it right?" Marcus continued.

"We're together!" Tyler said bringing his and Marcus' interlocked hands into view.

My world came crumbling around me.

"We are really happy and we decided to tell all our fans." Tyler said doing his signature goofy smile.

The video continued on about how they met, their first kiss, their first date, and other love stuff but I wasn't listening due to the fact I was crying my eyes out.

If you haven't noticed by now, I am in love with Marcus Butler.

I curled up into a ball on my bed and cried.

I heard a banging on my door and Zoe, my best friend came barging in. She was the only person who knew of my feelings for Marcus.

"Oh Alfie." She said.

She must've seen the video. She climbed into the bed and rubbed my back in a comforting manor.

When I finally stopped sobbing my eyes out we began to talk.

"I should've known he didn't love me. I mean look at me!" I almost began crying but pushed it back down.

"You're not bad on the eyes, ya know Alfie?" 

"I have crooked weird teeth!" I ignored her.

"I told Caspar." She said. 

My eyes widened.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"He's going to be here in a minute to comfort you. I have to go." She said, while kissing my forehead.

Just then my door was flat door was knocked on and Zoe was gone answering it.

This was going to be a long day.

~*~

I know I said 5 votes but yolo am I right? 

Just because I updated today don't mean I will be updating every week. This story is still on hold.