Chapter 9

*Mikoto's POV*

I was sitting in my cell when suddenly a red phone appeared and rang. The phone answered itself "Hello there, Heeelllooooo! You're probably wondering who I am! Well, I'm the guy you have been look for! I'm calling about your friend, who was it? Totsuka? Wasn't it? I was the one who killed him! He's probably lonesome by himself in the other world! Don't you think he could use some company? I could kill everyone! Starting with Kusanagi then Yata! Hm? How does that sound?" I don't like where he is going with this.

"How about I get those young girls to entertain me! You know who I mean, those pretty ones you always have with you! Its Anna and Miki right? I'm sure they will be lots of fun!! I like when their young and innocent!" He said. This angered me more than anything. How dare he bring them up! I opened my eyes and shot him a glare. "Oh that was a real eye opener!! HAHAHAHAHAH must have hit a nerve!!! I got ya know! Your mine now!!!" He said trying to absorb my Aura...

"Heh, two can play at this game." I was too strong for him and he left. I made sure to follow his trail. "Found you" I said sanding up and destroying the chains. I sat up and left the prison with ease. I broke down all walls in front of me, and when someone got in my way, they fell as well. I will not let anyone stand in my way.

*Mikis POV*

*Ring Ring*

"Miki, would you like to share your call with the class? " My teacher asked. I blushed and shook my head. I looked down to see it was my uncle. "No sir! But it is my uncle! So I need to take this" I said and ran out of the room. "Hello?" I answered. "Miki. I know you are in school, but could you possibly come to the prison? Your father is about to get out" Uncle said.

My eyes widened and I grinned. "Yeah! I'll be there in a few minutes!" I replied. I ran back into the room, grabbed my bag and board. I didn't listen to my teachers calls. I mean, my father is out of prison and I am going to see him! When I got outside I skated all the way to the prison. I got there so quickly that I got there just as everyone else did.

"Miki" Yata said with a grin, I smiled back and got off the skateboard. I walked over to him and held his hand. There was suddenly a huge explosion and out came my father. There were a bunch of blues out front. The blond woman shouted something at my father but obviously he didn't listen. He attacked them with their Aura but it was no use.

They ended up backing down and letting him go. When he got over to us I ran over and hugged him. "Thank god you're out!" I said. He hugged back tightly. Man I missed him. I was so scared that I was going to lose him! Then I would have no one! Well... That's not true, I would have uncle Izumo, Yata and hell, all of Homra!

My father told everyone that he found the target. "Well, Were is he?" Yata asked. "Mikis School." He said. I looked at him 'So... He really did do it then..." I said to myself. "Miki. You go back to the bar." Dad said. I was shocked when he said this. "N-No...." I said looking down. "I... I want to help" I said. He looked at me with slightly wide eyes. "Fine. But you stay with Izumo or Yata at all times." He said.

I rolled my eyes but nodded anyway. "Thanks dad" I said and looked at Yata. "Make sure you stay with me. We don't want you to get hurt." He said we went up to the top of a building. "Just scan the area, if you spot him, let me know." He said and I nodded. I'm a little hurt that I am so underestimated. "You ok?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Oh, you picked up on that?" I said sarcastically. "Hm? What wrong?" He asked. I looked at him "why do you all baby me?" I asked

. "I am not weak. I can beat the shit out of anyone who attacks me. But yet I get treated like I'm five! I can take care of myself! Anna is trusted me than me!" I snapped. He freezes and looks at me surprised. "I... I'm so sorry... I never meant to make you feel that way.... I just don't want you to get hurt, and I know Mr. Mikoto feels the same way." He said and then we heard a whistle.

He pulling me towards him by my waist "I promise you. I do NOT find you weak in any way, shape or form. You are the strongest girl I know but I will to keep you safe and out of harms way. Babe, you're the most important thing in the world for me and I love you" He said and pecked my lips. "Love you too Yata" I said with a huge blush. We then ran off to Uncle Izumo to see what he needed.

"What is it? And will you stop whistling for me like your calling to a dog to attack the mail man" Yata said making me giggle. "You got it all wrong, you're like a crow. How does it look out there?" uncle asked. "Nothing unusual to report, everything is under control" Yata replied "A few shit heads tried to escape but not the dude were looking for so we chased them back into the main school building. It looks like the blues have the area beyond the bridge completely surrounded." Yata added.

"If they crash the party then we will have to engage them in an all-out war" Uncle replied. "I say, Why not bring it on, I'm ready for a scrap" I rolled my eyes and looked around the school. I decided I would just block them out. Not to long after uncle Izumo left. "So... Did you really mean it?" I asked Yata. He looked at me with a huge blush. "I... I did." He said. I smiled and leaned in and kissed him. It wasn't short and sweet. It was long and passionate. I enjoyed every second of it.

I created a huge sphere of my power to make sure no one got passed as we were.... Busy. I couldn't help but think of what happened between us not even a week ago.... Things got so... intense..... (I'm not gonna have her say it but Yeahhh birds and the bees and what not *WINK WINK*) We finished our make out session and I laid my head on his lap and fell asleep. I had a nightmare that my father.... Was gone...

In the morning Yata and I headed out. "I'm going to guard the front. It's all I can handle. But I need some guys over here" Yata said as we walked around the front. "Yata.... I'm going to go see my father" I said looking down. I need to ask him something important... "Yeah, of course..." he said. I ran off and saw him walking around. "Dad..." I said walking up to him. My head facing the ground. "Hm? Everything alright Miki?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Please.... Please tell me you're not going to do what I think you are going to do!" I said terrified. "And what's that?" He asked. "Are you planning on fighting the Blue or Colorless king?" I asked him. "I have done a lot of research on the sword of Damocles and wiesmen levels.... You're.... You're going to die if you fight them!" I said. I started to cry. He put a hand on my head. "If I do pass, then you shall be the next Red king." He said making my eyes go wide. "D-Dad... N-No..." I said and hugged him.

There were suddenly alarms. "Go back to Yata. " He said with a slight smile. He walked off and I tried to wipe the tears away but they just kept coming back. When I got to Yata he was very concerned. "Miki?" He asked. "I-I'm fine. Let's just do this" I said. And red flames surrounded me. "Lets just get this over with." I said. Just then the guy Yata calls money comes over and tackles me. "Helloooooooooo" He said with a knife to my neck. I glare at him and blasted him with flames. "Get the hell off me bitch!" I said and blasted at least ten blues. Including monkey.... Hm... maybe I should actually learn his real name.

"Hey virgin. Your bitch needs to be tamed." He said to Yata. I smirked and walked towards monkey "That name doesn't really apply to Yata anymore" I replied for him. Monkey's eyes widened. "Wow, I feel so sorry for you girl. Maybe you should come be with a real man" He said. I laughed and made a sword out of my flames and attacked him. "Get over yourself. You are such a dick wad it's not even funny. At least Yata can fight like a man and not like a bitch!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One more chapter to goooo!!!!! Hope you guys liked this book, Thank you all for reading you da best!!!!! BTW thanks for putting up with me!!!!!