Chapter 7

(There has been question on how she is 19 and in high school. Well my friends! It's just one of those things you just need to accept! The only reason I have for this, is that, I want her in high school.... Soo yup! Read on if you wanna!)

Mikis POV

I walked out of school and sighed. 'I gotta make some friends that go here...' I thought to myself. When I got past the gates I noticed Yata leaning on a light post waiting for me. "Hey, how was school?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "It was alright... All the preppy bitches were trying to bully me, but I Laughed at them and walked away." I replied. He kicked his skate board up so that he could carry it. He then walked over to me and held my hand.

If you didn't know him you wouldn't think he was, but he is a very protective and kind of a clingy boyfriend. Not that I'm complaining because he's absolutely amazing. We walked home (Aka to the bar). When we got there my uncle pored me a glass of apple juice. "Have a good day?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah" I said to him. I took a sip and the teenagers from the other day. (The ones she scared in an earlier chapter) "Great.... She's here" The one who tried to get me to give them beer said. I rolled my eyes and sipped my tea.

"Excused me kids, please leave. 21 years or older only" Uncle said. They glared at him. "Why are they here then??" One asked while pointing at us. "She's my niece, and they are the gang Homra. You wanna make them leave? Go for it, but I am not at fault for your injuries." Uncle said. "And her father allows her to come here?" Another acted trying to make my uncle and father sound bad. "My father is Mikoto Suoh. Aka the Red King. Which means that I inherited his powers." I snapped. He glared at me and walked over to me. He obviously didn't believe me and wanted his ass kicked.

"Dude, she's not lying! Last time we were here she covered herself in red flames" His friends. I smirked and raised my arm then covered it in flames. "Do you really wanna play this game?" I asked. He smirked and nodded. Uncle sighed, "just don't make too much of a mess please" He said. I stood up and smirked. "Not a problem." I replied as I punched him in the face. "Get out." I snapped and they all ran out. I sighed, "I'm gonna go get something to eat." I said and walked into the kitchen. I made a sandwich and only saw my uncle. "Where did everyone go?" I asked then took a bite of my sandwich.

"Oh, they had a job" He replied while cleaning a glass. I nodded "I'm gonna go grocery shopping!" I said and put on a jacket and put the sandwich in my mouth. I skipped throw the crowed of people. I found this great shop that's not too far from here! As I was nearing the store I heard some yelling. I ran in and peaked around the corner. I saw someone guy pointing a gun at Yata when suddenly someone grabbed me from behind.

"I some bitch spying on us from around the corner" He said as He dragged me out of my hiding spot. "Let go asshole!!" I snapped. "Keep your hands off her." Yata growled. The guy smirked. "Hm, Maybe I'll shoot her instead." He asked and Yata attacked him and all the other guys around him. The last guy that was up was the guy holding me. I spun myself around in his arms and kneed him where the sun don't shine.

The guys cheered and Yata walked over to me. "What are you doing here?" He asked. I smiled and tilted my head. "I was gonna get some groceries, But They I heard these guys yelling, I thought it would be fun to see what was goin on! And I was right! It was!" I said with a laugh. Yata laughed and put an arm around my shoulder. "Your insane" He said making me laugh again, "You have no idea" I replied and kissed his cheek.

___________________________________________________________

There you guys go!!! Hope you liked it! If not don't give up on it!!!!!! I swear it will get better!!!!!!!!! :D