Ashy no be big boy!

Ashton: headspace 2
Luke: daddy
Calum: uncle cal
Michael: uncle mikey

Luke went into his little boys room earlier than usual to wake him up, due to them having to get ready for a show later that night.
"Wake up baby boy, we have a busy day today!" Luke smiled, kissing Ashton's head lovingly.
"Dada," Ashton gurgled.
"Good morning Ashy. Now, you have to be a good boy for daddy today and be a big boy."
Luke looked sadly at Ashton as his little boys eyes widened in alarm.
"No dadda! Ashy no be big boy! No like it!" Ashton cried, thrashing his arms around messily.
"You have to ashy, we wouldn't want to upset the fans now would we?" This was Luke's most played card to get Ashton out of his headspace, and he saw it worked as Ashton's lip jutted out and he shook his head making his curls splay over his forehead.
"No dadda..."
Luke smiled, before picking him up and changing his pull up. When he walked back to Ashton with skinny jeans and a AC/DC top in his hands however, his baby started crying.
"No daddy!" Ashton whimpered.
"Please Ashy - I'll give you a lollipop when we get back...." At that, Ashton's face spread into a big grin before he yelled,
"Me be big boy Dadda! Ashy be big boy for lolly!"
Luke laughed at him lightly before waiting for him to slip out of his headspace, making sure that he was dressed with a pull up under his jeans in case of an accident.
"Come on then, let's get this over with." Ashton grumbled, before trudging down the stairs. Luke hated having to make Ashton a big boy, but it was a necessity for days like today.

"Hi Ashy baby!" Michael exclaimed, coming over to hug him, before getting shoved away.
"Leave me alone Mikey." He huffed before eating his cereal.
"I don't like grown up Ashton!" Michael whined to Calum, poking his arm moodily.
"No one does Mikey." Calum replied, grumpily flopping back onto the chair.
"The fans do though, which is why he has to." Luke added, walking down the stairs into the kitchen.
"Yeah, but-"
"Can you guys stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Ashton exclaims, stomping upstairs.
"I'll get him." Luke smiles sadly, wishing he didn't have to be so hard on his baby boy.

When Luke got upstairs, he saw Ashton sitting on the bed with his dummy in his mouth and tears rolling down his chubby cheeks. Luke ran over to Ashton, wrapping his arms around the boy as he knew that he had slipped.
"Shh, baby, I'm here, daddy's here." Luke consoled, rubbing his back.
"No bwig bwoy, dwaddy!" Ashton lisped around his dummy making Luke just want to take him downstairs and cuddle him all day watching Disney movies, but he knew that it was a big show in London today which they couldn't miss.
"I'm sorry Ashy, but it's a big show today and we have to go."
Ashton looked at Luke sadly, before having his dummy taken out of his mouth and he went into his 'big Ashton' head. Despite being bigger however, he still made grabby hands for Luke to pick him up, which Luke did, laughing jokingly at him.

"Is Ashton all ready to go now?" Calum smiled, earning a small head nod from Ashton despite his head still being tucked into Luke's shoulder.
Luke knew that there was a chance of Ashton slipping again as he seemed to be very tired and clingy today, but all that he could do was look after his little boy and hope for the best.
"You're on boys, in 3...2...1..."
All of the band ran onstage, waving at the cheering fans as they went.
The show was going really well, and they were halfway through Shes Kinda Hot, when the drums suddenly stopped.

Luke, Michael and Calum all turned around to see Ashton grinning widely as he banged random drums, laughing.
"Oh Ashton," Luke mumbled, before picking him up.
The crowd suddenly started screaming, making Ashton scared and start to cry.
"Shh, your okay, it's okay." Luke soothed, as he took Ashton backstage causing strange looks from the stage managers.
Michael and Calum kept the fans entertained while explaining the situation to the fans, finally coming clean about Ashton and his younger mindset.

Just as they were about to exit the stage, Luke walks back on carrying Ashton in his arms who was wearing a fluffy, onesie and sucking his dummy contently. The whole arena starts cooing at Ashton who goes shy and hides his face in Luke's neck.
"Say hi, baby." Luke says into the microphone, and Ashton's waved his hand cutely, before lisping,
"Hi everwywon."

That night, everyone cuddled on the sofa with Ashton, celebrating the acceptance off the 5SOS family.

Sorry guys, this is really bad but I wanted to get something posted, hopefully I'll get you a really good one posted soon!! X
~Sos