"Okay okay. You got me. I turned your notifications on." Nicky said.

"Okay. Now. Tell us who SOMEONE is." I said sternly.

"What's with someone? I don't know a thing about this." Lauren said.

"That's why I'm gonna explain it." Nicky laughed.

"Okay.. So today at school I got a bear. I found it on top of my desk. There's also a note. Of course I read it then found out that it's from my classmate in 5th grade." Nicky started.

"So.. That guy is Tristan. He admitted that he likes me. He liked me since we became classmates in 5th grade. So I looked for him at school a while ago. I thanked him for the bear and said that we're still young and this and that. He already knew that I was gonna that cause I always say that whenever he writes a song about me and does stuff for me." Nicky added.

"Nice job baby. It's good that you know that you're still kids. You shouldn't be thinking of stuff like that." Christina said.

"I know mom." Nicky said. Christina fixed Nicky's hair then carried her down the counter she's sitting on.

"C'mon, let's eat dinner." Chris said then we headed to the dining room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicky's POV

Finally, I've explained it to them. Christina carried me down the counter I was sitting on.

"C'mon, let's eat dinner." Christina said then we headed to the dining room.

We ate chicken and pizza. Yes, we always have pizza. We're done eating. Christina's doing the dishes, Lisa's cleaning and Lauren's helping me with my assignment.

"Okay, we're done. Thanks for helping me Laur." I thanked Lauren.

"No problem Nicky Nick." Lauren said.

"Mom I'm done with my assignment. I'll go upstairs." I said to Christina.

"Okay baby. We'll be there in a while." Christina replied. I carried all my stuff.

"Here, I'll help you." Lauren said then carried some of my books.

"Thanks." I said. Lauren smiled then we went to our room.

I put my books back to my shelf. Lauren did the same. I'll just fix my bag tomorrow morning.

I laid down on my bed. I'm sleepy. I stared at the ceiling for a while then slowly drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV

I helped Nick carry her books. I put them on her shelf then sat on our bed. I took my phone then checked my twitter. I retweeted Lisa's post. I don't know if Nicky knows this. I'm gonna ask her.

"Nick, have you seen Lisa's post in twitter?" I asked her.

After a few seconds of asking her, she hasn't replied. I looked at her bed. I saw her peacefully sleeping. She must be tired, she had a lot of homework that's why I helped her. I got up then walked to her. I moved her so that she won't fall then placed her blanket on top of her. I laid back down on our bed after. Few minutes later, Christina came in the room.

"Nick, Laur, let's eat some ice cream." Christina kind of shouted.

"Shhh. Nicky's sleeping." I shushed Christina.

"Oh.. My baby must be tired." Christina said then kissed Nicky's forehead.

"So.. Where's the ice cream?" I asked.

"Downstairs. Go down now, before Lisa finishes it." Christina laughed. I kept my phone then went downstairs.

I saw Lisa eating ice cream.

"Hey, don't finish it." I said.

"Too late." Lisa laughed.

"Christina!" I shouted. Christina ran down the stairs.

"What?" she asked.

"Lisa ate all the ice cream." I said.

"There's more in the refrigerator." Christina laughed. I went to the kitchen to get some ice cream.

"Where's Nicky?" Lisa asked Christina.

"Already sleeping. She must be tired." Christina replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for all the reads 💙 update soon!

Shoutout to my babe @Riene_10 miss ko na berry babes. Gt soon?